twenty nine💕.

I woke up to my phone ringing and looked over to see that one unknown number from last night so it's that dude . I answered the phone and spoke "Hello" i said with a crack in my voice from just now waking up .

"Can i take u out for some breakfast mama" he said and i did a little yawn and got out of bed while still on the phone "I don't know i got to see what i'm doing first " i said sliding on my slippers going to check in the twins is rooms to see if they were good .

"Yeah, but let me see if chris can watch the kids " i said and he replied with a ight before i hung up and went into me and chris is room looking at him sitting down on the bed playing his game .

"Can u watch the twins ? while i go out ? " i asked him and he nodded then put the controller down and walked over to me "Where u going ?" he said wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and i pulled away "Stop and thats my business , go do that to yo other bitch " i said brushing my waist off and he mugged me.

"Look, i don't want - " he tried to say but i cut him off and spoke instead "I don't want to hear it right now " i said holding my hand up .

"Just please watch the kids for me till i get back here?" i asked again and he huffed then replied with a alright so i thanked him sarcastically walking out of the room .

I went into the bathroom in the hall and took a shower doing all my hygiene shit and then i put on my clothes and slid on some slides .

I grabbed my phone and airpods before going downstairs calling him back "Yea i'll go " i said.

"Alright, i'm on my way ."

I waited on the couch as i heard a car pull up in the driveway so i walked out and looked back as chris was standing in the doorway and then when he seen it was a nigga in the front seat he came over there as well .

"Yo the fuck is this ? " he asked and i mugged him "Were just going to get food nigga , why u so worried when have a whole girl like come on now " i said getting into the car and he spoke .

"Nothing more malaysia , just friends i don't care . " he said in a mad tone and i shrugged my shoulders as he walked inside the house slamming the door shut .

I don't get why he's mad when he was the one in the wrong in the first place , shit crazy to me on some real shit .

"So what you wanna eat babygirl ?" he asked pulling out the driveway and i looked over at him

"Chill with the names " i said and then we both busted out laughing "Nah forealllllll" i said dragging the l and leaning back into my seat

"We don't even know eachother to be doing all that extra stuff you know ? " i said .

"Okay but do it look like i care ?" he said shrugging his shoulders

"You don't have too" i said and he mocked him and i mugged him playfully before smiling "Fuck u the fuck " i said sticking up my middle finger and he did it back "Bet when and where " he said stopping the car and then kept it going .

"Boy bye you is something else" i said looking out the window and messing with my nails and looked as  we pulled up to mcdonalds "I"ll get a mcgriddle with like some orange juice " i said and he nodded before ordering it .

"Bitch i said orange juice "he said getting mad as the lady taking our order kept asking him to repeat the drink .

"Get yo fucking ears cleaned out nappy headed hoe "he said pulling up to the window and i handed him my card "This is for mines " i said and he handed me back my girl and i didn't take it so he tossed it on my lap paying for it food