twenty five 💕.

Todd in the picture above ^^

Malaysia (P.O.V)

Later on that day .

Chris came back down the steps as we were all still on the basement with august tied up and chris leaned his head to the side while looking at him "I don't wanna kill him" he said and we all looked at him confused .

"I say we torture his ass just like he did you" he said shrugging and we all nodded . that sounded fair i mean he did torture me and did things i told him not to .

So he finna get what the fuck he deserves .

I smiled at the thought going upstairs coming back down with water and a electrical extension cord .

"Oh so about that water you always threw on me " i said coming over to him hiding the cord behind my back and he laughed. .

"Ian scared of no fucking water " he said laughing some more

"Oh so you ain't scared " i said showing the cord and his laugh turned into a straight face "Like i thought but you ain't scared right ?" i said going closer to him and before he could speak i threw the water on him and started hitting him with the cord

He screamed out in pain and i smiled stopping and looking at chris "Don't this look fun? " i said laughing going upstairs grabbing a bat and then coming back down hitting august repeatedly in his face .

"I got some shit to take care off y'all" chris said leaving out .

Chris  (P.O.V)
I hopped into my car pulling off , i was on the way to my homeboy kevin is house  to take care of some business real quick .

I pulled up in the driveway getting out coming over to him dabbing him up "Aight we gotta do this shit quick " i said grabbing a glock as well as kevin.

This is kevin btwww .

We put on our masks and all black before leaving out the house and going into his all black s

We put on our masks and all black before leaving out the house and going into his all black s.u.v

We pulled up to this big ass house before stepping out "This his cousin shit, i don't think nobody here anyways " i said and he nodded as we checked around the place making sure nobody else was here

We walked to the front of the house and started shooting that shit up "Finna teach his bitch ass " i said chuckling and looked over at kevin laughing too .

We did what we had to do before leaving heading back over to malaysia and them .

The next day ...

Malaysia (P.O.V)

I woke up getting out of the bed grabbing my robe .

I slid on my slippers and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did everything else i needed to do afterwards i put on my work attire ever since i started living down here chris got me a job  so i make good money .. anyways i checked the twins rooms to see if they were awoke .

I was thinking about taking them to tiannas today while i work and chris takes care of some stuff . 

"Come on girls " i said with the door cracked and they peeked there heads up at me after putting there dolls down "Y'all got to go to tiannas today" i said smiling and they cheesed getting up and i helped with there shoes .

With that we got into the car and i dropped them off with tianna before pulling up at my job .

When i got out i felt eyes on me so i looked back seeing the dude here that's been trying to get with me his name is todd . I haven't told chris  about it because i feel that he doesn't need to know i mean he hasn't tried anything so i'm not gonna start anything.

Until something is done to me that's when i'll do something about it , i huffed in frustration going inside ignoring him and went into my office .

I started doing my paper work hearing a crack and i looked up seeing the dude and he came in closing the door . Who does this nigga think he is

"Look nigga you need to get the fuck out here " i said standing up looking at him

"You need to stop acting like i'm not here shawty " he said looking serious "Cause i'll mess up whatever the fuck you and yo sorry ass boyfriend got going on " he said clenching his jaw to the side and i forrowed my eyebrows while lookin at him not saying anything .

"Your trying to mess up my life cause i don't like yo ass ? nigga good fucking bye " i said going over to the door and opening it "Exit yo self " i said holding the door open .

"Fuck you and him"he said going out mad and i shrugged my shoulders , niggas so weird .

I went back over to my desk doing what i had to do before the door opened again. I'm bout to start busting bitches heads open .

Looking at the door i wanted for whoever it was to come in then seen katie come in along with this other girl .

Oh shit here we go but who scared ? Not me .

"The fuck y'all want ?" i asked looking at them .

"You know what we want bitch " katie said .

"Girl bye , looking like a fucking alien " I said feeling myself getting mad

"From another planet headass " i said and her friend muffled her laugh .

"Enough of the jokes , where is august ?" katie asked and i shrugged .

Katie pulled a gun out her purse and they both looked at me "Answer the fuckin question" they both said in sync .

Before i could react to what was happening, i seen the same dude come through the door "This what we not finna do" he said and then katie and her little friend both dropped there's and left quickly and i looked at the dude like they knew him or something .

"Thanks " i said dryly and then grabbed my purse , i was gonna go back home i already have so much on my mind i can't do this today .

"Where you going " he asked concerned and i shrugged "Home , thanks again" i said leaving and felt him staring at me .
I got into my car and drove home , getting out i seen chris on the porch with his friend and i waved to his friend and put a kiss on chris is cheek

"How was work mamas ?" he said wrapping his arms around my waist standing up pulling me closer to him "Alright i guess " i said huffing looking over at his friend then back at him .

"Come here " chris said pulling me into the house and shut the door behind us then pushed me against the wall lightly "Wassup talk to me ?"

"We need to do something about august or whatever " i said and he shook his head "What happened ?" he asked and i explained to him everything that went down at work and he backed up away from me mad.

"I don't wanna kill katie though , or august they gotta family and i know they kid is gonna be dammed missing a mom or dad . " he said and i nodded slowly "So whats the plan?" i asked .

"We get them to move away as far as possible, if they come back that's when we kill they ass . " he said and i shook my head "That's cool with me " i said before hugging him going upstairs into my room and he went back outside .

-Sorry for the long updateee 😭