twenty three 💕.

It's been 2 weeks since i seen the twins , i've been looking all over for them but still no signs .

And to top that off , chris has been going out almost every night so i rarely get to spend time with him neither one of us is handling this well but anyways all i know is i'm finding my fucking kids and thats that .

I rolled out of the bed going into the bathroom doing everything that was needed to do , i slicked my hair up in a high bun and then did my edges after i applied some gloss then left out. .

Today i was linking with tianna , hopefully we can see wasssup.

I looked down at my phone as i got a text and i looked to see it was a unknown number

Unknown number

I told you i was coming for that ass .

It said and i looked up in fear which turned into anger , august i knew it was him this whole time .

That's why i knew i should've never went to that fuckin dinner , neither of us .

I sighned in frustration then got in my car and headed over to her house .

"Heyyy bitchhhh" tianna said coming over to the car once i parked and i got out not saying anything

"Come on girl we're gonna find them " she said looking down and i started messing with my nails then pulled out my phone and showed her the texts "He texted me " i said then looked up at her .

There was another text we both looked down to see from the same number

Unknown number
You can get yo kids back , but i want sum in return .

It said and i thought about it for a minute thinking he was talking about me , i replied with an okay stating i was okay with it but i'm not dumb i'm finna save my kids and i'm not going with him .

I explained to tianna what i thought and then she spoke "I gotta idea , what if we go to the location get ur kids back and we're gonna let august take you " she said and i looked at her like she was dumb

She rolled her eyes and huffed before saying "It's apart of the plan dumbass " she said and i laughed a little bit listening to the rest of the plan .

"This is gonna be hard but it's worth it " i said messing with my nails then texted chris letting him know what was going on.

We hopped into her car pulling off , i looked over at tianna driving then back at the phone texting the unknown number again then put the location in the gps .

We arrived at the destination before getting out

IM SORRY THIS IS MAD SHORT BUT I GOT YALL🥺

-IVE BEEN HELLA BUSY NOWADAYS BUT I WILL STILL UPDATE !😩

-BUT , THOUGHTS ? SUGGESTIONS ?LEMME KNO DOWN BELOW !😌