twenty six 💕.

Malaysia (P.O.V) ^^

I rolled out of the bed and groaned listening to the noises coming from the bathroom so i got up and stood in the doorway with my eyes halfway shut "Carry yo ass back to sleep " chris said laughing a little and i rubbed my eyes with a slight smile "Bitch shut up" i said pushing him back laughing and turned around to walk away but got grabbed by my waist

He turned me around before putting his hand around my neck and gripped it a little "Aye watch yo language " he said and i rolled my eyes at him. He need to shut the fuck up.

"Okay boy i got shit to do" i said with a attitude and he mugged me "We both got shit to do " he said letting go and then started brushing his teeth .

"Like what ?" i asked with my arms crossed the hole lookin at him

"We gotta go get august and katie , remember shawty ? " he said looking in the mirror and i nodded "Oh yeah " i said and he pushed my playfully "Now go get ready " he said and i walked off as he slapped my ass hard before saying "Mean ass "

I grabbed my ass and rubbed it "Ow that shit hurt " i said rubbing it and he smiled "Oh well mamas " he said and i rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing my clothes and getting ready , after i put my hair in a slick back and then put on some gloss

Chris finished getting ready so we both walked down the steps and he grabbed his keys off the counter as we both made our way outside hopping into his car pulling off .

We stopped at mcdonald's for some food before making our way to where august was , we had him tied up in tiannas basement because we didn't wanna leave him at the other house .

When we got there tianna is car was gone so i'm assuming she out .

We got out the car going inside , we walked down the basement steps looking around the room .

"Oh shit " chris yelled and i ran over to him looking down at august is cold body .

"Someone shot him " chris said rubbing his head and i looked at him "Tianna ?" i asked and he looked at me mad "Call her bitch " he said mad and started checking out august

"The hell is you mad at me for, when you even said you didn't really like him" i said shaking my head and he signed "I ain't want him dead , he was like a brother to me growing up and i know what he did was fucked up and all but we was gonna deal with all that shit . This was too far malaysia and you know it too" he said before looking down and i pulled out my phone calling tianna

*Phone convo *

Malaysia: What happened to august ?

Tianna: What you mean ? he should be where we left him at .

Malaysia : Tianna someone shot his ass .

I said before hanging up and then walked back over there , "Who else would do some shit like this ?" he asked confused .

"Katie ?" i said looking at him and his eyes got big .

"Come on" he said grabbing my hand and we ran out the door getting back into the car and chris sped off .

We pulled up to a small house "This is august is get away crib , he always went here with me a while back . Maybe katie staying here " he said and i looked at him like he was crazy .

"And what if she not ?" i asked

"Well we wouldn't know allat until we check " he said and i nodded then we both got out hand in hand .

"Let's go" he said reaching one of his hands by his waist feeling his gun and then kicked open the door .

Seeing katie on this couch along with the same girl i seen the other day counting money with bags of weed on the table .

"The fuck y'all do to august " chris said going over there where they was at

"We don't know we haven't talked to him" katie said getting smart and chris looked to the side before furrowing his eyebrows .

"Why his chain here then" chris said going over to the desk and picked it up "He always wears this shit , so if you don't start talking bitch then you won't no more he said pulling out his gun "

I'm still trying to figure out why chris getting all pumped over august being dead though, with all the shit did he deserve it .

"Alright we killed him, but because we had too . " her friend said .

"Well i got to do this cause i have too " he said aiming the gun at katie .

"Wait " she yelled out and chris put it down and looked at her crazy and then spoke "What? " he asked and she looked at him with a scared look on her face .

"We was hired too" she said and me and chris looked at eachother

"By who ? " he said looking back at her .

"Todd" she said blankly .

-Sorry for the long ass update y'all 😭, but i updated twice to make up for it and the chapters are a little short but i'll make the next few longer than that .

-THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK ❤️😭!-

-THOUGHTS?SUGGESTIONS ? LEMME KNOW DOWN BELOW ! 😩😩