Chapitre 8

[ Sakusa POV ]

I hummed out of the house, and closed the door behind me, smiling a bit.
After admitting that I liked her, I had slept like a rock, resulting in a happy me, which will probably freak the team out.

As I was near school, I heard a voice and turned round to see Erin running to catch me up.

" Hi!"
"Hello" I answered, maybe a bit too cheerfully 

"Why are YOU in a good mood?" She asked suspicious.

"Nothing much. How long did you stay outside last night after I left?" I asked, referring to her face last night when I left.

" Shut up. How long did YOU think about me when I left you the other day?" She answered sarcastically.

I chuckled, making her stop. " Stop being so happy, it's creeping me out" She said a blank look on her face.

" I'm gonna take that as a compliment" and we continued bickering until we went to our separate lessons.

I met up with Komori in Japanese, where he said the same thing as her.

" Why are you so openly happy? It's weird" 

" I don't know how I should feel about the fact that you two said the same thing as soon as you saw me" I grunted

" Two?"

" Yeah, you and Erin" I replied

" Wow, I didn't know you two were close" he chuckled, making me suspicious

" What's with the answer?"

" Nothing nothing. she's coming to practice again right?"

" Um, yeah."

" Cool" he grinned, and the teacher came in our classroom. The fact that he was so happy to see her gave me a funny feeling, that I decided to ignore it for now. 

It was now lunch time, and I was eating with the rest of the team, when I saw her and her friend come in the cafeteria. She pointed at us, and I saw Erin look at me, and waved. They walked over together, talking about something annoying Erin.

" HI, can we eat here? " She asked me, and I just rolled my eyes. 

" I'll just take that as a yes" They sat down, and Kayano started talking to the captain, leaving me and Erin talk about whatever was on our minds. 

" By the way, when haven't you got practice?" 

" let, me think um... Friday evening I think the gym is being cleaned why?"

" Homework. Mine or yours?" I thought about it for a second, and decided it would be easier to go to her house that day. If there wasn't anyone.

" Yours if that doesn't bother you"

" Sure"

Our setter, Tsukasa, then decided to join in. 

" Sakusa, I didn't know you could even stand girls, let alone talk to one"

" What about it" I was a little annoyed, and the whole team was now making bets in their corner about me and Erin. Suddenly, everyone stopped as they heard a giggle, and Erin doubled over, laughing.

" You guys are so lively" 

I smiled at her actions, and blushed before putting my mask on and leaving. While everyone was looking at the giggling girl, Komori had been looking at his friend and had saw the whole scene, making his smile too, but not at the same thing. ' I've never seen him smile so gently'

[ Erin POV ]

I finished my lunch with the team, mostly talking about volleyball, and other things too. They were all really friendly, and I was happy.