Chapter 24 - Epilogue

[ 3rd POV ]

Months flied by, and it was now Christmas eve. Sakusa walked over to his girlfriend's house, casually dressed up, followed by his parents. 

He left a trail of footprints in the snow, and knocked on the door, to be greeted by Erin's mother, smiling brightly at him. It was the first time they were meeting, even if though Erin often talked about them. She welcomed the three of them in, and started chatting excitingly with Sakusa's mother.

Erin walked down the stairs, exceptionally dressed up in a skirt and cute top, a long coat and tights. Sakusa held his breath as she smiled at him and walked over. He snaked his arm around her waist and kissed her lightly. 

" Hiya " 

" Hello baby " He answered. She rolled her eyes at nickname, but internally screamed at it. The two pairs of parents looked at the two of them and Erin's dad cleared his throat. 

" Ok you two, keep the PDA in check " He said cheekily eyeing them. 

Sakusa's mother smirked. " Well it's not like it's my first time " she said referring to their first kiss, to which she had also assisted. 

Kiyoomi rolled his eyes used to it. He pulled his girlfriend closer to him and glanced in the direction of the door. 

" Well, we're going to go out for the after-noon, see you this evening " Erin waved at them and followed the black haired boy. Taking his hand, she hummed and looked at the sky.

They walked hand in hand and arrived at a ice ring. At first, Sakusa had a few problems getting used to it, but once he was able to skate properly, he looked like an angel on ice.
The couple spent the after noon teasing and smiling at each other playfully and tenderly. They raced after each other and Sakusa made an effort not to complain about the people around him, but in fact, he hardly noticed them, to engrossed by his girlfriend.

A moment of their date they would remember would be when sakusa fell flat on his face, and brought Erin down with him.

After their time at the ring, they went out and ate a little street food, only after verifying if the place was clean, and walked back, passing through the park, covered in white snow.

When the two of them came back home, they opened the door to a pair of fighting twins, Kayano and Bokuto cuddling on the sofa, and the five adults having a cup of tea in the room next door.

Erin walked over to the couch and swung her arms around the best friends shoulders.

"How are the love birds doing mmh~ ? "

Bokuto turned his head to a terrifying degree, and smiled brightly.

"We're fine 'Rin! How was your date with Sakusa? DID YOU GUYS DO LIKE LOVEY DOV-" He all of a sudden started shouting and a irritated tick appeared on Sakusa's and Atsumu's head, but for different reasons.

"I was joking when I said those two would date..." He groaned. He still couldn't believe the two of them were together.

When dinner time came all of them went around the table and ate dinner together, the ambiance comfortable and fun. Sakusa and Erin's parents finally got the time to talk, and he got embarrassed more than once. Everyone had their share of memories to say to everyone, and that's how the lot of them spent their Christmas together.

At midnight, Sakusa took Erin outside and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

Mumbling against her ear, he kissed her neck.

" I have a present for you "
He took out a necklace, engraved with their initials in it.
He placed it on her and Erin turned round to kiss him.

"Thank you, I love it " she said nothing more and hugged him, leaving the moment between them intact.

"And I love you " he whispered.

She smiled in his shoulder and answered back.

" I love you too "

Bonus scene :

Erin's parents and Sakusa's one wiped tears our of their ears and sobbed quietly behind the window.

" They grow up so fast, I'm so proud "

Atsumu gagged and Osamu shook his head, while Bokuto and Erin were crying too.

~the End ~

-------------------------

Thank you for reading this! I know the ending is crap I had a lot of trouble writing this but anyway...And... I have a new book out, it's an Akaashi x OC assassin's Au. PLease check it out if you can ^^

I'm so bad at endings.

If any of you want to chat or anything, my Instagram is @ ushijiwaka_

So tysm again,for the support, votes and comments and good bye for now