Chapter 19

[ 3rd POV ]

The five of them looked at the group of people who were passing by, now all looking at the red eyed girl. Sakusa let go of Kuroo, who hadn't bothered to answer, and keeled down in front of Erin, glaring for a second towards Bokuto, who was still hugging her.

" Hey Erin " He called out softly, brushing her hair out of her face. She looked up at him and her eyes widened in shock.

" wah, Kiyoomi! What are you doing here ? Don't worry I'm fine " She lied, wiping her last tears away. He sighted at her answer. You didn't have to be a genius to know she wasn't really well.

" You shouldn't force yourself " Iizuna shook his head, and the rest of the team behind him silently agreed. He then noticed the two captains of Nekoma and Fukurodani, and greeted them with a nod.

I suppose this is what you meant when you said you know other players from different volleyball clubs "

" Yes " She stood up, and looked at her friends. " Don't worry, I'm just going to talk to Kiyoomi for a bit " She said, referring to the still defensive boy. She could feel that, as well as Kuroo's weird behavior, but she would ask later. " You don't mind if I steal him for a bit, do you ? " She asked Komori.

" No, go on "

She pulled him away, and let out a breath.

" So what's up ? Why were you crying ? "

She lowered her head, so he lifted her chin, and took her hand. While walking, her had taken his glove off, that he didn't want to wear any longer after touching Kuroo.

Even if he was only doing this because f the circumstances, Erin couldn't help but blush a little, but only for a second. That short amount of time was noticed by the spiker, who smirked.

" I-I can't find 'Samu "

Sakusa let go of her chin, surprised.

" I don't k-know where he is and he's stupid because he won't answer any of my calls or messages and I'm worried but he doesn't care and 'Tsumu misses him and says he's guilty and I don't kn- " She had started rambling but stopped once she had noticed. " Sorry "

Sakusa patted her head. " Calm down. Shh " He placed her head on his shoulder whispering sweet and reassuring things in her ear, though he had never done anything like this before. He kissed her forehead.

" We can continue talking later if you want, your other friends are waiting "

Indeed, Kenma was staring now, and had guessed their feelings for each other, even if they were both oblivious.

She let go of his hand and nodded. " Ok, see you later "

Sakusa went towards Komori and Iizuna. They waved and left.

Once she sat down between them again, she was good again, and Kayano smiled slyly.

" So what did lover boy say to you ? "

' Lover boy ? ' They wondered internally.

" Not much " Erin answered.

' How come you didn't deny the lover boy bit ? '

Kenma shook his head, wondering what was in Erin's head.

They all stood up, and continued chatting, and finally all said their goodbyes to each other. Erin waved at Kenma, smiling.

" I won't be able to play tonight I don't think, so see ya tomorrow ! "

He nodded, and took his phone out, plugging his earphones in, before dragging Kuroo with him, and leaving.

Erin looked outside the window during the whole ride, while Kayano was sleeping. As they approached her house, she decided to go see Sakusa, and asked her best friend's mother to drop her off there if she could. Smiling, she did so, and Erin walked over to his house, before ringing the bell.

His mother answered, and raised an eyebrow at her, before dragging her in, after she told her she wanted to see Sakusa.

" Come on in. Kiyoomi should be here soon. He's not back yet "

Erin nodded, and sat down next to her.

" Sorry for the intrusion "

" Oh, it's nothing dear. It's rare for anyone apart from Komori to come over "

She deadpanned. " I can imagine "

They continued on, and out of nowhere, she asked Erin if she liked Sakusa. The girl chocked on her drink, and was stuttering when Kiyoomi walked in the living room, to see her coughing.

Dropping his bag, he went over and kneeled in front of the girl. He soothed her back, and she was finally alright not long after. On the other hand, Kiyoomi's mother was smiling up ti her ears.

" I'm going to start making dinner, why don't you two go upstairs for a bit ? "

Sakusa rolled his eyes at his mother's antics and dragged Erin upstairs.

----

Ok so two two things.

1_nxhwknabh I've got a stupid writers block and having trouble writing the next chapters 😭😭

2- I'm back at school so I promise to update at least once a week minimum but it won't be as frequent as it was before.
I apologize for the people who like this. 🙏🙏

Gomen~