Chapitre 10

" What school? " 

" Well, I was hesitating, but in the end I organized a game against Shiratorizawa "

" YOU WHAT?" They looked mad and exited at the smame time.

" Do you want my arms to rip off...?" Komori, who had already experienced Ushijima's spike, had no wishes to do it again. 

Sakusa, on the other hand, looked happy. He loved playing against the ace and admired him.

" Anyway, how did you even do that?" 

" Oh well... I actually know members from most the boys volleyball teams here and there. You know, with Bokuto and my cousins... Itachiyama's team  was actually one of the only ones where I didn't know anyone" I scratched the back of my neck " Even with Sakusa in my grade for two years..."

" I don't know what to say. Why weren't you our manager before? You could have easily if you'd asked. And with how many different teams do you have contact? " Kiyoomi asked tilting his head. 

" Ahem. Well... Including this one... four I think" 

" Ok. You're definitely becoming our manager. Like it or not" He was not going to let this slip. The main reason was that you knew actually quite a lot on the boys volleyball teams, and had the knowledge necessary.  

And the other one... He would spend more time with Erin.

" Ah yes... about that" Silence landed in the room, and they all listened to what I was going to say " I'll only become your manager if you beat them" 

And with that, I clapped my hands together, and wished them good luck.

I cleaned the gym with the team, and I left the school, quite happy of my plan after I had seen everyone's faces. 

[ Sakusa POV ]

Saturday afternoon arrived, and here I was standing in front of Erin's door, wondering if I should knock. 

The door suddenly swinged open revealing Erin in a pair of jeans and a beige over sized jumper. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and she looked at me confused.

" How long are you going to just stand there? " 

" I wasn't sure if I should knock or use the bell " I muttered, but she heard me, and cracked a small smile. 

" Just come in " 

I took my shoes off and went in her house.

" Do you want anything to drink? "

" No, I'm good. Let's just get this over with " I rolled my eyes, already tired thinking about homework. 

We sat down, and starting working in a comfortable silence. From time to time, I would get distracted and look at the girl, her ponytail falling on her side. I didn't realize I was staring until she noticed me.

" something distracting you Kiyoomi ? "

" Maybe " 

" Ugh, I'm tired, I'm taking a nap " 

She crossed her arms on the table and buried her head in it. After a while, her breathing became regular, and she fell asleep. I heard her phone buzz, and looked at the caller's ID.

 better twin?

I was curious and she didn't think about putting a password, so I answered. 

" Hello?"

" Hi 'Rin. Wait, that's not her voice is it? " A bored asked.

" Um, no. She's sleeping. Who are you? "

" I should be the one asking you that"  

I walked downstairs, to not wake her up with our conversation.

" I'm one of her friends" 

" I know all her friends. I'm her cousin" 

I fake gagged, and he surprisingly heard me.

" Miya? " I groaned. I should of though of that before.

" Yes Miya. So who are YOU? " 

" Sakusa " A silence was heard for a minute, before a laugh.

" Oh my- hahaha. I can't believe it. Wait, she's sleeping? And you're alone right? Uncle and Auntie left the other day. What were you two-"

I stopped him before he said anything else. " Ew- Not that. School work"

" I was joking " He deadpanned on the other side of the phone. " Just tell her I called, and to call back to give me her answer. Bye. Oh, and don't even think about touching her if you value your life" he threatened and hung up. 

" Wow, the Miyas are weird..." 

I walked back up and put her phone back down. Sitting in front of her, and poked her cheek. 

" Hey, wake up " I poked her again. " Wake up. Osam-"

her eyes shot open. " Don't tell me he's here" she groaned.

" No no" I shook my head, confused

' Why would he?  Forget it ' I reasoned myself.

"  Thanks. What about him? "

" Um, he called. Something about a answ-" I was cut off before finishing my word, and I hated being interrupted. But I wanted to know wht he was talking about. 

" Uuuugh. I forgot about that. " She banged her head against the table. 

" About what? " 

" Before I was proposed to become your manager, he asked me to accompanied them to the Spring nationals. I totally forgot" She started cursing under he breath. I heard bits like stupid twins, why me? , osamu is still better than the other airhead, and ect. Once she had calmed down, I asked her what I had wanted to. 

" So? " I was hopping she would refuse. 

" Well, I will be your manager if you win... So you better do " 

"...."

I sighted, and stood up, a bit irritated that she would actually maybe be with them instead of with us. She stretched and walked me to her door, and smiled softly. " See you monday " I sucked in a breath, and decided to tell her exactly what I was thinking. 

" Yes... About the game... I want you to become our manager so... " I walked forward, my heart trying to escape.

I hugged her, and put my head against her shoulder. 

" I'll win. WE'll win. And then, you'll become our manager and see us win Spring nationals " I inhaled her scent, calming down. 

She hugged back, and faintly answered.

" You better"  

I left, calming down. What was she doing to me?I smiled, and went in my kitchen, remembering her sweet yet soft scent, and scared my mother at the same time.

" Kiyoomi, are you ill dear? " She asked, worried