Truth

Crush by David Archuleta is one of Minjoo's favorite songs. She was so amazed that both of her unnies are singing the song that she really love. While she is enjoying the song, she can see through her peripheral vision that someone is staring at her. She turned around and saw Yujin looking at her as if she's the only girl around. It was weird because Minjoo was already captured by the gravitational pull of Yujin's eyes. It's like a trap that you cannot escape. What wonders Minjoo is, why does Yujin's eyes seemed to be familiar to her?

As the song ended, Minjoo heard a sound of clapping which made her realize that she is staring at Yujin's eyes for too long. She quickly removed her gaze and started cheering for her unnies.

Minjoo lost the game with Wonyoung. She did regret choosing truth because she disclosed her "horrible" past to everyone. But at the same time, she feels happy for she was able to release the sadness from her heart.

They decided to play again. And for the second time around, she lost again but it's with Yujin. She's surprised that both of them said the same thing.

"TRUTH."

"Okay okay. My question for the both of you is, are you attracted to someone right now? If not, what is your ideal type?" Eunbi asked.

Yujin felt uneasy because of the question. Of course she's attracted to someone, and it's Kim Minjoo, and obviously, Kim Minjoo is Yujin's ideal type.

"I am not attracted to anyone. But I think I am interested at someone." Minjoo answered.

Yujin thinks she just heard her heart breaks a little. She is sure that Minjoo might be interested in Matthew, and who knows, it might end up that Minjoo will be attracted to her brother as well.

"My ideal type will be the one who can make my heart crazy." Minjoo ended.

It was Yujin's turn

"I don't think I am attracted to anyone because I don't know how will I know if I do like someone. I have not yet experienced falling in love so yep hehe. But hopefully, I could find someone that have eyes that glows and smiles that shines. Hahaha." Yujin ended.

After Yujin's turn, Yena decided to conclude the night.

"Guys, It's already late. By the way, we will be going to an amusement park tomorrow. Minjoo, Yujin, and Wonyoung will stay in the room at the second floor. While Eunbi and I will stay at the guest room here in the 1st floor. Please rest well okay?"

"Yes, unnie."

The three younger girls went to their room. There's 2 double deck beds. Both Wonyoung and Minjoo chose to sleep at the bottom deck while Yujin is in the upper part of Wonyoung's bed.

Lights are off and Yujin can't sleep. Maybe because she is not used to sleep in other people's houses. She decided to check her phone. While she was scrolling her Facebook account, she saw Minjoo's account in the suggestion list. She "stalked" Minjoo and found out that she graduated from Yujin's current school.