DRUG XXX

Matthew came back home from their Busan trip. Is he mad? Of course, he is. Afterall, Yujin is his sister. He don't know what is the reason why his mom would do such thing. He wants to confront his mom for this, but he know that it will not be the best idea. He just want to help his sister to remember what really happened. As he entered their house, he overheard the conversation between Yujin and his mom.

"Just a question, how do you know our teacher? Kim Minjoo?" Yujin asked.

Matthew was confused why would Yujin ask that thing to her mom. Can he blame her? Of course, not. Yujin was clueless with the issue.

"Her parents are a good friend of mine. You used to be playmates, you know?" his mom answered.

"So they really knew each other." Matthew thought.

"What? Really?" Yujin asked.

"So you really don't remember. You see, your friendship ended badly. This forced us to move abroad."

"Is she going to tell the truth to Yujin?" Matthew thought.

"What happened, Mom?" his sister asked.

"Minjoo was an unpredictable kid. She was a bad influence to you. I know how you treasure her as your friend so I did not meddle in your friendship. One day, I saw you on the ground with blood on your head. I saw Minjoo crying. We don't know what happened, but I knew she pushed you so hard that you fell on the ground. She... made you lose your memories, Yujin-ah."

"What?!" Matthew thought. He can't believe that his mom is twisting the story. He saw how confused Yujin was. He knew that Yujin might know something. He texted Hitomi to meet him as soon as possible because he knew that his mom was working her way on Yujin's brain.

"Seeing her today as a teacher, I can say that she's a changed girl, but I still don't want you to go near her. I think she still have anger management issues." his mom continue said.

"She seemed to be a nice girl to me, Eomma. I don't know why she don't remember me as her childhood friend?"

"Yujin know something." Matthew thought. He knew his sister so much. Yujin is not the type of person who would ask a lot of question if she don't know anything about it. She would instantly believe everything. Especially if it's from their mom.

"I think it's because of some therapy she's been through. You don't need to know those. Atleast you already knew the truth. Please stay away from her, Yujin-ah."

"Okay, Mom."

After hearing their conversation, Matthew quickly went out to go to Hitomi's household.

He saw Hitomi waiting for him outside. He went there and planted a kiss on the girl's forehead.

"What is it that you need to talk about?" Hitomi asked.

Matthew told Hitomi about how his mother is brainwashing Yujin at the moment.

"That's crazy. It's her own daughter!" Hitomi angrily reacted.

She quickly dialed someone on her phone and started talking.

"Are you going home tonight? If not, we can meet you there. I'll meet you in the café. 7 pm."

Hitomi ended the call and saw Matthew looking at her with his face full of confusion.

"We're meeting my mom, tonight."

***

It was quiet as Mrs. Honda sat on the chair in front of the couple.

"What is it all about, Hitomi? And why is Mrs. Ahn's son here?"