Consent Pt. 3

Sakura was packing her things for the trip tomorrow. She was excited and worried at the same time. She wanted to help Minjoo, but she's scared of knowing the truth.

"Nako-yah! Are you done packing your things?"

"Yes, Ms. Sakura."

"Will you drop those honorific thing? We're friends." Sakura smiled.

"Okay, Sakura-unnie."

Sakura heard her phone ringing and saw,

Incoming call: Father

Sakura thought twice before answering the phone. After few rings, she sighed and answered the phone.

"Hello, father."

"How are you, my dear daughter? I've reflected on myself and realized that I did not try to understand you. How about meeting me over dinner?"

"I have a commitment to attend tomorrow. I can meet you in the morning though." Sakura coldly reply.

"Morning is good for me too. I can't wait to see you. I miss you, my daughter."

"I have to go. I'll see you in the morning. Bye."

Sakura ended the call and told Nako about it.

"Please come with me tomorrow. Just in case I need someone to support me from my father."

"Of course, unnie."

Sakura continued packing her things and Nako texted someone about what happen.

"Mr. Miyawaki is planning to call Sakura home and is trying to reconcile with her. What should we do?"

A few minutes, someone replied

From: Hyewon-unnie

"I talked to Minjoo already. Yujin is still clueless. We must move fast."

Nako sighed. It is not that she don't trust Sakura, but she thinks she need to do something without letting the other girl know. Nako is a smart girl. She work for Sakura as her private investigator and Mr. Miyawaki knew her as Sakura's bestfriend. But she knew that Sakura's father know more than that, which is why she is not dragging Sakura in this situation.

One day, as she was visiting Sakura, she saw Hyewon came out of Mr. Miyawaki's office. Due to her suspicions, she quickly researched about the girl and saw that she was the "adopted" daughter of Mr. Miyawaki. She tried asking Sakura about it but it seemed that the other girl does not have any idea about it.

Nako then visited Hyewon's home to confront her which was easy because the older girl comfortably shared everything to her. It happens that Ms. Hyewon knew that she is Sakura's private secretary/investigator.

"I know you're curious about me. But it is not me that you should focus on." Hyewon stated while drinking her tea.

"Then who should I focus on? I don't trust you. Even Sakura does not know a thing about your existence."

"Yah! You little girl. Did you think I wanted to be a non-existent member to this family? Father wants me to be her hidden daughter and do everything he says."

"But, why?" Nako asked.

"Maybe collecting smart people is a part of his hobbies." Hyewon answered

Nako looked so confused so Hyewon just shifted the topic.

"Anyway, I am not happy being under Mr. Miyawaki. He's so controlling. That is why I am taking him down. I know someday, you'll come back and ask for my help." Hyewon smirked.