She Knows Everything

School break is over and Ms. Kwon was instructed to go to Ms. Kang's office. As she entered the room, she saw the other woman sitting in her table and drinking a cup of coffee while reading some papers.

Ms. Kwon was happy to see an amazing view in front of her.

"Hello, Ms. Kang. I was instructed to go to your office."

"Ahhh yes. Please take a seat." Ms. Kang smilingly said.

Eunbi did what was instructed to her and sat in front of the other girl.

"So, I know you are aware that university admissions are coming up."

"Yes, I know. I think most of the students are starting to prepare themselves." Ms. Kwon replied.

"I am planning to organize a review session for the students in your section. You're handling the first section in Building B right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I already told this to the adviser of the Building A (Elite building). She gladly approved this plan. We already instructed someone for their class."

"I see, Ms. Kang. Are both sections gonna have the same instructor?"

"I don't think that is possible since both will be scheduled on the same time but in a different room."

"What? Even the review session will still be different from the both sections?"

"It was the condition of the faculty in Building A in order to maintain the "quality" of the students' learning environment."

Eunbi was frustrated with what she is hearing right now. She can see the discrimination rising between the both sections.

"Actually, Ms. Kwon, this program is really exclusive for Building A. However, I really don't like the way they belittle students in Building B. That is why I am offering this challenge to you. I know your students can have the same grade with those in Building A. In the last day of the review session, I will make an exam that will test the capabilities of the students of both sections.

The section of the student who will get the first rank will be the winner. If Building B would be the winner, they can participate to the intensive review package offered by the National Government that will be held 1 month before the admission exams for free. I know you are aware that this is only exclusive for selected group of students around Seoul. It is very hard and expensive to attend in this review. Imagine the advantages your students can have if they are able to attend this high-class review."

Ms. Kwon can't really absorb anything. All she understand is that this review session will be a battle between Building A and B.

"You seem really confident with my section, Ms. Kang."

"I am. You have Ahn Yujin. She's one of the brightest in the school. You must encourage her to participate in this review session without disclosing this plan. Only you and I know this plan because I must also encourage you to do well."