Sacrifice

Yujin hid behind a tree as she observe her brother smiling dearly at the girl. She can't clearly see the girl's face, but she's sure it's not Minjoo. Her heart hurts because she can't believe that her brother will hurt other people's feelings. Maybe Yujin do not really know Matthew. She's disappointed and angry. She can't believe that Matthew is going to hurt Minjoo in the future. She feels like she can't trust his brother now.

As Matthew went inside, Yujin waited 5 minutes before entering their house.

"Welcome home, Yujinie!" Matthew greeted the girl with a smile

Yujin did not greeted the other boy back. She went straight to her room with her box of chocolate. She lay down and she got a message from her friend.

"Thank you for today, Yujiniie. I hope we can do this again :)."

Reading the message made her heart pound. It's funny because she knew that she's falling harder for the other girl.

"Thank you too, Minguri. You made me very happy :)." Yujin replied.

"I must protect this girl" Yujin thought.

Meanwhile at Minjoo and Eunbi's residence,

After hearing the girl confessed, Eunbi was so happy to hear it. Finally, after so long, Minjoo learned to love again. But she can't help to be worried that Minjoo might be hurt again. After her ex cheated on her, Minjoo's life became so different.

"Minjoo-yah. I am happy for you!"

"But unnie, I don't know if she likes me back."

Eunbi thought that there might be a chance of Minjoo getting hurt if she knew Yujin does not like her too.

"Just take things slow, my dear. There is no need to rush things up."

"Okay, unnie."

At Ahn's household

It was weird for Matthew to see his sister treating him coldy. He feels like Yujin is a totally different person. He was surprised when the girl started speaking,

"Are you going to meet Minjoo today?"

"Yep." Matthew answered

"I'll come with you."

"But why?"

"To protect her from you" Yujin answered but the guy did not heard it clearly.

"To what?"

"Nothing, I just need to buy some materials for school. And you know, Minjoo and I are close friends so I want to see her too." Yujin answered.

Matthew knew Yujin is acting weird but he don't have any idea why she is acting this way. Also, it was surprising to hear that Minjoo and Yujin are now close friends. He can feel his conscience guilt-tripping him. But what can he do? Nothing.

Mathew texted Minjoo to let her know that Yujin will be coming with them.

"Minjoo, sorry for the late notice but Yujin is coming with us :). She told me you're close friends so I hope you don't mind."

"Yaaaaay! I don't mind!"

A lot of weird things are happening lately, because this is the first time Minjoo replied quickly to Matthew.