v

voicemail 5, march 1st, 12:14 am // hey it's schlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP*

"Hey, it's me. I talked to Carson today, about how you've been doing" 

guilt was the only emotion she had felt for hours. carson told the girl that this was schlatt's first time really experiencing heartbreak, it wasn't handling it well, but yet neither was she. 

"I didn't mean for things to happen this way, I never wanted it to end, but once she found out I didn't know what else to do" 

Rebecca was calling autumn on discord, she rushed to her desk and answered the call. "hey" she said into the mic as she put on her headset, "autumn" "yeah?" "have you been talking with schlatt?" her heart dropped. 

autumn didn't say anything, "You're joking" "Let me explain"  "What is there to explain, you got with the guy I liked and didn't even tell me?" Recebca understandably was upset. she had never felt betrayed, her own best friend went behind her back. 

"Minx let me explain please" "No, I don't wanna hear you fucking excuses" "There not excuses-" "Just shut up, you're not helping anything" autumn fell quite. "How long?" Rebecca asked, "How long what?" "How long have you two been talking?" she clarified. 

"Since the start of febaury" autumn said honesty, "You two have been talking for almost a year?!" "I-" Rebecca didn't let her get a word in, "You know what fuck you autumn, you're such a bad person, I hope you know that" she left the call. 

"Please, just talk to me"