xiv

as she was walking home, the girl heard swift footsteps coming towards her, "autumn" a voice called from behind her. she stopped in her tracks, slowly the girl turned around and saw schlatt standing a few feet away from her. 

"what do you want?" she asked, "to talk to you" "you're an hour late" he sigh "I-I know, I'm sorry, one of my friends needed help with his computer" schlatt tried to explain "it's fine, I just wish you would have told me you where gonna be late inside of leaving me in the dark". 

the two spent a moment studying one another, it had been so long since they had seen each other. schaltt's hair was a bit longer than normal, he had on a pair of blue jeans with a black misfits hoodie that had red lettering on it. 

both of them had dark bags resting under their eyes that where a shade of purple. once they looked into each other's eyes, all of those memories came rushing back as well as the feelings within those memories.  

the boy reached out his hand, "let's go look at the stars" she gave him a small smile before attaching his hand to hers. their fingers interlocked as the two walked down the street back to that small wooden bench they used to spend so much time at. 

schlatt sat down and autumn sat next to him 

"where do we even start" 

"you tell me"