vii

voicemail 7, march 12th, 5:23 pm // hey it's schlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP* 

"hey, it's me, again" 

autumn was sitting on the kitchen counter of her apartment 

"I just figured I'd call because today was the day we actually met" 

it was the second day of pax east, autumn had flown into boston with rebecca. although she wasn't a streamer, she still was known in the community due to the fact she would be on stream whenever the two girls were together. 

"what if they hate me?" autumn asked nervously, "don't be stupid, they love you". the girls walked around the hotel trying to find their room as well as everyone else. 

they ended up being on the 6th floor along with most popular content creators. as they walked the halls they ran into the misfits, they exchanged smiles. eventually, they found their room and got settled in. 

"I think I'm gonna take a nap for a while," rebecca said, laying down on her bed, "okay". autumn sat down on her bed and pulled out her phone, she had a missed call from schlatt, he had left a voicemail. 

"hey it's me, whenever you find this come up to the 7th floor, room 223. bye".  autumn looked at her friend who was fast asleep, she wrote a note in case Rebecca woke up before she returned. 

"I know it probably doesn't mean anything to you anymore, but  I still remember everything from that day" 

autumn walked anxiously down the hallway looking for the room number, soon enough she found it. she knocked on the door twice before dropping her hand back down to her side. 

a tall figure with a familiar face opened the door, "hey" he greeted, "hi". schaltt moved out of the way and she walked inside the hotel room. he pulled her into a tight hug, they melted at each others touch. 

the girl felt herself smile at the memory, but then a wave of sadness came. it had been months since she had seen or talked him. 

"sometimes I wish I could just go back, to when everything was simpler, you know?" 

autumn ran her fingers through her soft brown hair and sigh into the phone

"I'll stop, bye"