viii

voicemail 8, march 21st, 11:43 pm // hey it's schlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP* 

"hey, it's me" 

the girl said weakly. autumn was laying down on her bedroom floor, the phone was on speaker. today wasn't a good day for her. 

"I tried talking with rebecca today, it didn't go too well. i won't tell you everything because i know you don't care, but she still fucking hates me" 

she wanted to try and start fixing things with the people who she had hurt, it was never her goal to hurt them, but that didn't matter because she did it anyway.   

rebecca wasn't too happy when she had received a call from autumn, but she picked it up anyways. the conversation only lasted a few minutes, the girl had tried apologizing to her friend, but rebecca wasn't having it. 

"schaltt, i feel like i'm losing my fucking mind like i don't know anything anymore"  

a tear ran sliped from her eye and ran down the side of her face.   

"i just, i don't know what to do or how to fix this" 

rebecea called her a bitch and a fake friend, autumn didn't deny any of it

"tell me how to fix it"

the girl said desperately, she sigh 

"why would you even bother to tell me how to fix it, you're probably happy i'm out of your life"  

"night" 

autumn pressed the red end call button on her phone and threw it across the room in frustration. 

how do i fix it?