ix

voicemail 9, march 31st, 10:04 pm // hey it's schlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP* 

"hey, it's autumn again"  

the girl sat outside on the small balcony of her one-bedroom apartment. it was a pretty night, not too hot, not too cold. it was a full moon, you could see each of the stars in the sky

"I don't know if you have, but you should go outside, the sky is beautiful" 

schaltt and autumn both loved the sky, sunsets, sunrises, stary nights, full moons, they were both fascinated by it. 

"I have an idea," he said focusing his attention on the girl sitting across from him, "what is this idea?" "let's go look at the stars" autumn lit up at his suggestion. the two left the restaurant and walked to a nearby park. 

it was on the later side, so the place was empty. schlatt sat down on one of the benches, autumn lay down on it, resting her head on his lap. she felt him playing with her hair. 

the two of them sat there for a while, just enjoying each other's company. they talked about whatever came to mind, no matter how odd it may have seemed. 

autumn paused for a moment reminiscing on the memory

"i didn't have a reason to call, i just wanted to hear your voice again"  

"what do you need me to do to make it better? i know one thing won't fix it all, but where do you want me to start?" 

she asked him 

"i won't stop bugging you until you either tell me how to fix this or tell me to leave you alone" 

the girl let out a deep sigh, the pit in her stomach grew deeper and deeper 

"bye."