001

one

"Runaway. Please."

He wished he understood what his mother said. He wished he did runaway. He wished he did what she said. But it's only a wish.

"Do it for mommy."

He wanted to ask why. But seeing his mom's hopeful yet dull eyes made him shut his mouth up. There's something in him that's telling himself to do his mother's words.

Yet he didn't have any time.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

He hugged his knees, trying to keep himself warm from the cold, empty room. He looks ethereal under the night light coming from the small window despite having bruises all over his body. He thought about the things his mother told him when he was young. when he still had time.

He wanted to cry then and there; but he can't because he wanted to stay strong for the sake of his mother. This city is cruel. Although a lot of outsiders view the city as a beautiful, calm and peaceful city.

The male gasped, hearing a door slam shut. Turning his head slowly, he gulped. Seeing a rather intimidating man on the door, the boy's heart started beating fast as the man walked closer to him. Feeling the chains slowly remove from his wrist, the man pulled the poor innocent boy up by his arm aggressively, making the boy wince in pain.

The boy tried to stand up but his legs were almost giving in, having the man no choice but to drag him aggressively out of the cold and dark room.

No words were exchanged. The boy wanted to ask where are they going but it seems like the man is not on his mood. And it seems like one wrong word, he'll be on the floor with blood coming out of his body.

The man opened a door and pushed the male in, making him stumble on the floor. His eyes squinting as a spotlight was shone on him. The male can't see anything but darkness, yet he can clearly hear everything what they were saying.

"Huang Renjun. Twenty-one years old, only child with no parents. Gentle, delicate and perfect. Also good at entertaining paranormals with his blood."

His breath hitched, grabbing the attention of the people. He felt eyes on him, but he can't see anyone around. He wondered where the hell is he. That's when he suddenly heard numbers from people he can't see because it's dark all around him and a spotlight was still shone in him.

"One hundred thousand!"

"Two hundred and fifty thousand!"

The numbers are increasing and increasing, that's when Renjun knew he was being sold to someone. His eyes started to sting, he wanted to cry then and there. The chinese looked down as he clutched his chest, letting a tear roll down his cheek.

"One million!"

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Sold!"

Renjun lets out a hopeless sigh, feeling himself being dragged away from the place as the spotlight went off. He felt himself on the ground again, and didn't bother to try to stand up because of how weak he is.

"Bring him in the car." He hears a faint voice, but darkness overtook his mind.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Shuffling on a fluffy surface, Renjun opens his eyes, squinting it in the process as he adjusted at the light that shone on the window. The chinese male felt his body ache as he tried to move.

"How are you feeling?" A voice echoed in the room which made the chinese flinch.

"..I-I feel.. B-Better?" The boy said, not really knowing what he feels. The lady gave him water to drink which he gladly accepted.

The lady was rather old, that's what renjun thought. "I-If you d-don't mind me asking... W-Where am i?"

The lady looked at him with a frown, "You don't remember what happened?"

Renjun proceeds to shook his head as he finished gulping the water. The lady stares at him, no wonder the owner of this house chose him - he looks very stunning under the night light. What more if under the sun?

"You were sold."

Renjun's heart dropped. Sudden flashbacks appeared from that night making his head ache.

"Ah, I'm talking too much. Here's your food. I need to go or they're gonna kill me." The lady says making her way out of the room.

"They?" The chinese thought as he looked at the food on the bedside table. He scanned the room; it has very expensive furniture and judging by the size of the room, the house will probably look like a castle.

Renjun looks outside, seeing how the moon is shining brightly. He pushed the fluffy blanket off of his body as he stared at his legs. "Where are the bruises.." He says softly, immediately shaking off the thoughts and pushed himself to sit at the edge of the bed.

It was cold but he didn't care. He is only wearing an oversized shirt and some shorts that exposed his milky white legs. He quietly made his way to the window and slowly opened it, feeling the cold air slap his skin.

"W-Where am i.." Renjun says, scanning the outside world.

"You're finally awake, huh,"

The sudden voice made Renjun flinch and look inside his room, but there was no one. "In front of you."

Renjun's eyes followed the voice and immediately regrets his decision because he is now infront of a blonde haired male that is inches away from him.

Renjun tried to move back but a hand stops him from doing so. That's when he realized the male's hands are wrapped around his waist, preventing him to go anywhere.

"Holy shit, you smell nice." The male says, eyes looking down at his exposed neck.

The blonde haired male comes closer to his ear and whispers, "Can't wait to taste you."

Renjun's face heated up, being flustered at the male's words and unexpectedly let out a breathy moan when he felt him leave kisses on his neck.

"Jeno."

The blonde haired male stopped his actions and turns to look at the door, only to find a black haired male. Jeno pouts as the black haired male makes his way to the two, pulling Renjun away from Jeno.

"I'm almost at the good part!" Jeno whines making his way inside the room.

"Remember what dad said. Let him adjust first before doing something." The male says and looked down on Renjun.

"Holy fuck he looks so cute." The black haired male thought, but immediately averted his gaze to Jeno who's now sulking and making his way out of the room.

"U-Uh.."

"I'm Mark. Renjun, right?"

The chinese male nodded, still feeling uncomfortable under Mark's hold. Mark immediately realized this and moved away from Renjun.

"Just.. Be careful around them." Mark says, "And try not to.. Wear that kind of c-clothes again." He continued, looking away with a faint blush on his cheeks before heading out of the room.

Renjun tilted his head before lookung down on what he's wearing. What's wrong with his clothes and.. who exactly are 'them'?

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───