011

eleven

"Is he okay?" Donghyuck asked, worry rushing through his veins at the sight of Jeno walking towards the three of them with a passed out Renjun on his back.

"He's tired," Jeno replied. "And a vampire was dragging him to nowhere."

"Who was it so I can burn the shit out of him?" Chenle joined the conversation, his hands smoking out of anger. Jeno held his hand, not caring if it's burning, and somewhat calmed him down, "Chenle, control."

Donghyuck's eyes never left the human on Jeno's back, he's been extremely weak these past few days and he can't help but worry for him. Well, it's partly his fault too but that's not the case.

"Where's Jisung?" Jeno proceeded to ask, earning a shrug from Donghyuck.

"He went to call the chauffeur after receiving the signal from Renjun." Chenle answered, fishing his phone out of his pocket and checking if there are any messages- which there is, and is from Jisung. "Yeah, they're coming."

Donghyuck's attention turned to the two vampires that are coming to their direction, "What happened?"

"Had a talk with him," Mark sighed and looked at Renjun passed out at Jeno's back before turning his gaze back at the tanned vampire. "Just needed to tell him who Renjun belongs to."

"You didn't kill him, didn't you?" Donghyuck's eyes turned from worry to slight anger- not as angry as Mark before, though.

"If I killed him, there would've been a ruckus there right now." The older vampire replied, seeing a familiar car from a distance and started to walk away.

Donghyuck just stared at Mark's leaving figure, seeing the others following him from his peripheral vision.

He didn't know what happened to the older, but ever since Renjun came to their lives, Mark was never the same.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

With sunlight hitting his face lightly, Renjun groaned and adjusted his position. He opened his eyes slowly and squinted, letting it adjust to the bright light coming from the window. It has been quite a while since he last saw the sunlight, not going to exaggerate.

Renjun sat up and stretched for a while before letting his fingers caress the part where Donghyuck.. you know. The pain is quite bearable and not as painfuk as the day before, but it still stings a little. Guess Jungwoo's ointment does help.

The chinese blinked upon removing the blanket off of his body- who in the world changed his clothes? He does remember wearing his uniform and passing out in Jeno's arms, but who changed his uniform into pajamas and a big ass shirt?

The chinese just sighed and went down the bed, slipping in his slippers as he wrapped a blanket around his shoulders. Don't get me wrong, it's not cold, neither is it hot lately, but Renjun just found it comfortable.

Renjun proceeded to exit his room, not actually knowing if vampires sleep or not but he still wanted to thank Mark and Jaemin for saving him from that unknown guy that suddenly pulled him away out of nowhere.

Minutes passed and Renjun could tell he's lost. Who wouldn't? It's a big house for the seven of them- add some people who work inside the house.

The chinese soon found stairs heading down to somewhere, and he already knew it's not going to the main hall. The boy looked around first, before walking straight down.

He didn't see this way before- add the fact that his room is on the second floor of the house. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, a tinted glass door was seen not far from the stairs, to which he went to go to.