Encounters - Part 3

"Who are you!?" Yahiro asked the man standing now in front of him, still cant figure out what the man was holding. "I'm Riyu, you dont have to fear me, I was recruited to be your bodyguard, anyway" the man replied to Yahiro, as if he's innocent and just doing what his told. "Anyway? what do you mean by that? And why am I here!? Yahiro tried to stand still, meeting Riyu's eyes, eager to know the truth. Riyu backed away at Yahiro after he saw Yahiro's eye change colors from Black to Blue then to red. "What? Hey answer me! Yahiro sounded like shouting, ignoring his pain. "Listen, Im your bodyguard and my duty is to watch over you and thats all they ever told me, but it was not supposed to end up like this, you.." Yahiro stopped him. "You know what, Im leaving I dont care anymore..." Yahiro walked away. Yahiro walked up to what seemed like a stone stairs with some steel railings on each side of it. The stairs pointed to a steel door, Yahiro thought it was the way out. "That's not the rigjt way out, E47" Riyu shouted from behind Yahiro. "Stop calling me that, I have a n....." Yahiro realized by then that he cant remeber his name. "Oh yeah, what's that? Riyu replied. That made the helpless boy to turn around to where is Riyu, a droplet of tear fell on his left eye. " Listen, Im not lying to you, come, follow me Ill show you the right way, I kinda know thisbplace" Riyu suggested.