Devourer God - Part 2

They told me once that if I want to survive in this world now, Id have to face a lot of different people and deal with them. I still dont get it till now. But if im sure enough, dealing with MONSTERS was not in the quote the old man said. This is too much, how can I deal with something as scary and monstrous as this little girl in front of me. Im just too scard through my bone. I cant move an inch or even let out a word.

Thinking back , I was never good with people to begin with, so whats the point of all this. Why me? Why now? I asked myself a lot of questions that I barely noticed the people around "us". Yes , that girl is intentionally staring at me, as if she could see right through me. Who is she? Why do I see another "thing" behind her. And that menacing look on her face. Her piercing, fiery pink eyes are burning through my soul. I cant breathe.

A lot of weird things has happened lately and I'm not really sure I can take in this, all of this. She just stands in the middle of the crowd , piercing eyes darted towards me. I felt like moving , even a step would mean death. And theres a stink in the air im smelling , cant tell from where but it definitely smells like rotten flesh. I can never be wrong about a smell this bad.