1 | breece

"lying games"
- fluff
- 1572 words

- - -

Blake knew he lost. He knew he fucked up, and the worst was, it was his own game. His own idea.  and now, now he was the looser. He shouldn't have come up with the idea. Never. It would have been better if he wouldn't have come up if it. But he did and know he needed to live with it.

but let's start at the beginning. it was about two months ago, as he and someone, who was at that time someone you could call his enemy, made a game. it was an easy game with easy rules, but the loser would lose almost everything.

This someone was Reece. Reece Bibby. He and Blake were in the same school and at that time, they hated each other. Maybe it was because Blake didn't like that Reece smoked, or maybe it was because Reece didn't like that blake fucked around.
At that time, things were easy. Some insults here and there, that it was.

Till that one time were they had a fight on the schoolyard and Reece almost broke Blake's arm. That was the time, they knew they needed to change something. And there blake came up with that stupid idea. He never thought he would lose at that time, and so, he didn't worry about anything.

"We're going to act like we're dating. Like we're in love. And we'll do everything that it  includes: hugging, kissing, late-night talks. Dates. Whatever. But since  it's just a game, whoever  falls in love first loses. The one who loses,  will give in and let the other do what he wants. He can bully him or whatever. And the loser won't do anything against it", Blake looked at Reece. "The only rule is, that you need to tell the truth. If you lie and the other finds out, you need to leave the town. However you do it." 
He didn't know how he got that idea, but it was such a nice one, at least he thought so at the very moment.
"What do you think?", he asked Reece.

The blondE boy nodded. "I agree."

But now, now Blake worried. That this idea was really stupid he already knew. The thing was, he was the loser.
He didn't know how exactly it happened. But as he started to spend more time with Reece, he realized that he liked the blond-haired boy. He was really cute and projective and funny. He was there when nobody was. He was the boyfriend, Blake always wished for. Who was with him in his dreams.
They did everything blake said. And with every day, blake fell in love more.

At first, it was a bit awkward.

"Excuse me, could I have your number?", a red-haired girl asked blake. They were at the shopping mall, it was the second week of  "the deal". and today, they had a date. and since blake still wanted to get a new pen,  reece went to get ice cream at that time. Now blake was finished and waited for his  "boyfriend".

"Uhm", he said, not knowing what to answer that girl.

"I'm not sorry",  blake felt two hands on his waist. "But he's already mine", Reece said and pulled blake into a kiss. It was the first time ever reece said something like that and somehow, the kiss meant something more to blake. It wasn't just a game. It was more. At least to him.

The girl turned around and walked away, and Blake took a step back. "Why did you do this?", he asked. "We're not together."

"Surely we are." Reece gave blake his ice cream, chocolate. "We're dating as long as that thing's going, and that means you're my boyfriend. And I won't let  anyone else touch my boyfriend." He grabbed Blake's hand.  "Come, we can  go to mine and do the homework there."

But later, they kinda got used to it.

"Reece!", blake yelled, running across the schoolyard. Math just ended, now they had a break.