4 | greece

"i promise"
- smut
- reece tops (oops)
- 2194 words

- - -

George put his luggage on the bed and sat down.

He really didn't want to go on this class trip, just like he didn't want to share a room with Reece Bibby.

Why weren't they allowed to decide by themselves with who they shared a room? They were all about 17 years old, and George was sure, they were old enough to decide by themselves.

George didn't know much about Reece. Reece was the cool kid, always sitting in the back of the class and mostly hanging out with people out of the higher classes. Spending his weekends drunk and on parties. He was something you could call a bad boy.

At least half of the girls in George's class were in love with him, and as George knew, also some boys. He couldn't blame them. Reece looked irresistible. He had those beautiful blue eyes and there was something about his hair and just everything.

George shook his head, wanting to get Reece of his mind. He was straight. He had a girlfriend. he loved her. Still, Reece always was in the back of his mind.

In the whole room, which wasn't very big, stood a double bed. George assessed that as not really positive since it meant he needed to sleep in the same bed as Reece.

"Hey", Reece carried his luggage in the room. He was both, taller and older than George. After all, George knew, Reece was already 18 years old. While he was 16, even if he'd turn 17 in a couple of weeks.

"H-hey", George stuttered. That was all they said to each other, at least till now.

Now it was around 10 pm and George just finished showering. The shower was empty, everyone else already leaving before. George always showered long, and so he did today. It helped him calm down. There he could -normally alone- think through everything he did.

Today his thoughts ended up with Reece. To be exact, sleeping in the same bed as Reece. He didn't understand himself feeling so... awkward about it. Because Reece would only sleep next to him, not with him, right?

George left the shower just in a towel and went to his room fastly. Luckily, it was all empty. The blonde boy was pleased about that. He didn't really like other people seeing him without clothes, he wasn't really confident about himself.

He kneeled down, beginning to search in his suitcase for some joggers and a wide shirt to sleep in.

"Your ass looks good", he heard Reece's voice behind him.

George faltered. What was that? Did Reece just tell him that his... ass looked good? George was shocked and absolutely didn't know what to say.

"I'd love to see it in a skirt", Reece talked along. "But you're not having one with you, aren't you?"

George just shook his head. He couldn't say anything. this atmosphere was about to kill him, but something at this turned him on. It shouldn't. He should just get his clothes on and leave Reece. only love and get turned on by his girlfriend, and no one else. And absolutely not a random boy.

"Sad, really sad. But if you want, I can get you one when we're back in London."

George finally found his sweatpants and dressed them up with his back still turned to Reece. He could feel the older staring at him and tried his best to ignore it.

As he also wore a t-shirt, he turned around. Reece just stood there in short, black sweatpants. His hair was a mess, and George was about to die from this sight. Reece was damn hot. George could feel something down his pants.