3 | breece

"happy"
- smut
- reece tops (like always sksksk)
- 1746 words

- - -

"Have you seen my white shirt? I'm sure it's here somewhere."

Blake looked up, and a moment later, he already didn't know why he did it. Reece only stood there in his boxers, with messy hair and a small smile on his lips. Blake couldn't take his eyes of the older boy.

Reece chuckled, realizing Blake's look. He was unsure what to do for a moment. He knew Blake didn't lie. Drunk words are sober thoughts, and Reece could say, there was something about the brunette he didn't understand. He felt something with Blake he felt with no one, not even his girlfriend. And right now, he wanted nothing more than the staring boy, with those awesome chocolate eyes and the messy hair, who was sitting in his bed.

He was sure, he'd be able to get what he wanted. And he also knew, Blake wanted it to. But there was his girlfriend, with which he'd get really big problems if he'd do what he wanted. Otherwise, maybe she'd never find out. Maybe this was a mistake, but right now, it felt absolutely right. Right now, he wanted nothing else than this.

"You're hard", Reece said, making Blake get back to reality. The younger one's face imminently turned bright red. What was he even doing here? He should go back to his room, now, and act like all this didn't happen. Maybe Reece would act like it too.

"Come here, Blake", Reece said. He sat on the edge of the bed, patting his hand his knee, motioning Blake to sit on his lap.

Blake hesitated. He knew he should go back to his room, get into new clothes, and then eat breakfast. Not give in to Reece.

He did anyway and so, some seconds later, he sat on Reece's lap, facing the blonde's face with his hands around the other's neck. Reece softly pulled some strains of hair out of Blake's face. Blake was short before just kissing Reece, he wanted nothing more than to feel their lips on each other. He tried to hold it back, but it wasn't easy.

It got even worse as the older one started to palm Blake through his joggers. Blake didn't know why Reece did that. Did the older want to make their friendship to more? Was this just fun? Blake didn't know. He tried not to moan. It would be embarrassing. The whole situation was embarrassing.

Blake couldn't seem to hide the little whimpers and moans Reece caused. He tried to, but it didn't work. And so, he hid his bright red face in Reece's naked shoulder, since it was the only way to stop Reece from seeing his face.

"You know, I don't mind you moaning", Reece whispered into the brunette's ear. "Those sounds you make are really pretty, baby boy", he continued. "I could listen to them all day."

His words sounded so sweet in Blake's ears. The nickname made him whimper and as Reece's lips meet his neck, he couldn't stop but moan. "Reece."

Reece left wet kisses on Blake's neck until he stopped at one point and started sucking there.  Blake held onto Reece, the older's touch made him lose control. Reece stopped sucking and softly kissed the hickey he just made.

"You look so pretty today, baby boy", Reece said, holding up Blake's chin, causing the younger one to look at him. "You do every day, but your morning hair is so damn hot."

"W-want to kiss you", Blake whispered.

Reece smiled, softly kissing the Blake. The brunette imminently felt like he was in heaven. Reece's lips felt better than he ever imagined on his and he was sure, he could never go without Reece's kiss again.