8 | breece

"wasted"
- smut
- reece tops but blake power bottoms a bit¿
- 2009 words

- - -

"You need fire?", Emery asks, and as I nod, she lights up my joint. I breathe in the smoke and exhale it out in the night sky.

"You're so fucking hot when you do that, Blake", Reece mumbles, his lips leaving wet kisses on my neck as he hugs me from behind. I hand him the joint, and he takes it and brings it to his lips, breathing in deeply. He blows it out slowly, never breaking eye contact. I feel myself going crazy. His green eyes are so deep, his jaw so sharp, his skin so perfect and his lips so kissable.

"Get yourself a room", Emery says, laughing to herself before turning back to the rest of our friends. It's a Friday evening and like normal, we're sitting on the rooftop, enjoying the view over London. We're living not in the best part of town, and it's full of trash up here, but I love this place. I had my first kiss here. My first time, with Reece, down in his flat in the skyscraper. We met up here at most times. It's the perfect place to laugh, kiss, drink, and getting wasted.

"I like that idea", Reece whispers, making me look back in his eyes. He's high, I see it. But I don't give a shit. This boy means everything to me. I couldn't live without him and it doesn't really matter if he's wasted or not.

"Fuck me", I whisper quietly, making sure Emery and our other friends won't hear us. They know about us being kinda a couple, but I really don't want them hearing me begging for Reece to fuck me.

A smirk forms on his pretty face, and he throws the joint on the floor before crushing it out with his shoe. He slowly gets up, his hands leaving me hips and giving me a kinda empty feeling. He walks to the door on the side where we can get down the stairs, and I follow him. "Have fun", Emery giggles as I walk past her. I only show her my middle finger.

I follow Reece down the stairs to his small, messy flat. I don't mind the fact that there are always clothes all over the place. In my apartment which I share with Emery, it doesn't look any better.

Reece opens the door to the first room in the small corridor and I enter it after him. It's his bedroom, and it looks exactly the same since the three years I know him. The only thing in the room are his bed, a nightstand, a few clothes on the ground, and some empty bottles next to his bed.

"My neighbor isn't here tonight, we can be as loud as we want", Reece says with a smirk, as he comes closer to me.

"We're always as loud as we want", I mumble, my hands running to the back of his neck and pulling him closer to me. Reece grins, before crashing his lips on mine. I imminently kiss him back, as he wraps his arms around my waist and I sigh at the feeling. We move our lips in sync and I let my hands slip under his T-Shirt, breaking the kiss and fastly getting him out of the shirt, then kissing him again. Reece smirks into the kiss as I let my fingers run down his heated chest, loving the feeling. I open my mouth a little, our tongues making their way to each other.

Reece makes me take a few steps back, never breaking the kiss, until I hit the mattress and we both fall into his covers. Him over me, his fingers slowly finding their way under my shirt and his lips on mine will forever be the best feeling.

My hands run up and down his back as he pulls away, pulling up my shirt and making my skin appear under his eyes. He licks his lips while quietly pulling it over my head, dropping it somewhere behind me. I'm sure, there are still lots of my shirts laying around here.

He moves down, facing my bare chest, and I lean on my shoulders, watching him leaving wet kisses all over my heated skin. I want him. Now. He quickly kisses my lips again while pulling down my joggers. He moves down again, facing my crotch and smirking up to me before he leans in and kisses the tip of my hard dick through the fabric of my boxers. I bite my lip, moaning softly, as he grabs the waistband and pulls my boxers down my legs, leaving me completely naked under him.