6 | greece

"incoming call"
- smut
- reece tops oops
- warning: daddykink
- 792 words

- - -

It was Friday afternoon and George was sitting alone in the living room. He had been watching Netflix until now, but it was more a background noise while he looked through his phone. He was waiting for his boyfriend to finally come home. Reece left to spend his evening with some friends earlier, but not before intensely teasing the younger boy. Leaving wet kisses over his neck and palming him through the jeans before he left. Though, he left before George got the release he needed.

That was the story of how he ended up on the sofa, biting his lips while a certain blonde didn't leave his mind. He imagined Reece kissing his neck, his hands resting on George's neck while whispering dirty things in his ear-

Fuck, he needed Reece. Right now.

George grabbed his phone to send a text to his boyfriend, jiggling one leg up and down in frustration. He wasn't allowed to touch himself without Reece's permission.

to: reecey
i need you

George got even more frustrated as Reece didn't reply right then. He didn't know what to do. His dirty thoughts of Reece touching him didn't really help. As his phone buzzed, he quickly scrambled to reach it.

from: reecey
i'm sorry, who?

George bit his lip before typing.

to: reecey
you, daddy

That was Reece's weakness and George knew how he could use it for his needs.

incoming call from: reecey

"Hey, sweetheart", George's breath hinched as he heard his boyfriend's voice through the phone. He needed him. Right now.

"Hi", he breathed softly.

"So, what can I help you with?", Reece asked in fake innocence. He knew exactly what George wanted. But he liked to keep him on the edge. He loved it when George begged for something. When he begged to cum while Reece fucked him or begged for his touch when he was hard in the worst situations. In the end, though, Reece would give into him. He just loved the cute boy way too much.

" 'm hard, daddy", George mumbled, lowering his back onto the couch, his phone still pressed to his ear. Reece's voice almost made him cum right now.

"Is that so, darling? You want daddy to make it better?", Reece asked.

"Mmh", George murmured, his hand starting to stroke his thigh. He needed more.

"Words, sweetheart."

"Yes, daddy."

"Alright, I want you to slide your jeans of, imagine it's me", Reece gently said, and George obeyed. He slowly pulled his jeans of, loaning a little in relief.

"Good boy. Now, you wanna know what I'd do if I were there with you?" George didn't even need to answer. "I'd be kissing your gorgous tights, marking them up. Nobody should be touching them except me."

George let out a high pitched moan as he started to palm himself through his boxers.

"I'd slip my hand inside your boxers, feeling how desperade you are for me. I'd make you beg for more", the older went along, causing George to whine while slipping his hand inside his boxers, imagining it as his boyfriends.

"Once I'd felt you up, I'd pull them off, and stroke you up and down, so slowly you'd think you were losing it."

George was losing it. "Reece."

"Don't call me that when we're like this", the blonde's voice was colder, more firm than before.

"Daddy", George whined, correcting himself. He could practically see Reece's smirk through the phone.

"Good boy. Touch yourself for me, darling", those words never sound so sweet. George willingly slid his hand up and down his lenght, causing a breathy moan to escape his lips, followed by a few "daddy"'s.

"Such a little dirty boy for me, all mine", Reece said, making George almost lose his control. Reece's words almost made him cum right now.

"Who do you belong to, sweetheart?", Reece teased.

"You... fuck... only you, daddy", George whined, his eyes squeezed shut.

"That's right. How close are you, darling?", he asked, calmly but firm.

"So close... ugh... fuck, please daddy."

Reece bet George's back was arched, allowing him wonderfully access to his neck. If only he were there. "Lovely. Now, darling, picture me kissing that pretty neck of yours, pumping your dick in my hand."

"Daddy, I'm..." George didn't finish the sentence, but it didn't matter. Reece knew he was done by the heavy pants and tiny whimpers.

"Good boy, George, you're such a good boy for daddy."

"Thank you", he mumbled, wiping the sweat of his forehead."

"Of course sweetheart, I love you and I'll be home soon." George almost hung up, but Reece stopped him.

"Oh, one more thing darling, daddy's friends think you have really pretty moans."