im stuck

Boom!Boom!Boom! I heard from the front door of my apartment I then went to answer it.

Get your things and yosohn things now! Key yells at me pointing a gun at me.

I then slowly start to get our things.

Faster! He says pulling me by my hair. Once im done I go pick up yosohn and we all walk out the building.

Once we are all in the car the windows are tinted.

He then slaps me hard asf.

I got sum for you bitch! Just wait he told me. The ride home was silent and short.

Go put him in his room and get ya ass back down here he tells me. I then go put yosohn in his room.

Stupid bitch! He yells pulling me onto the ground by my hair he then starts punching me everywhere as I cover my face. He then kicks me in my stomach. I felt myself being lifted into the air by my my neck as he begins choking me. Once he is done choking me he slaps me again and knees me in my stomatch 5 times. Just as I thought he was done he dragged me down the stairs by my hair and my head hit every step and he left me on the living room floor.

Ahhww i grown.

I then slowly get up and walk to the bathroom. As I see my face I brake down. A thought then crosses my mind and it was that I'm stuck. Key then walks into the bathroom and he raises his hand only for me to flinch. He then hugs me.

You my bitch do you understand I hate messing up that pretty ass face and I hate bruising your body but your mine them territorial marks and you ain't been following the rules so I had to remind you. If you just be a good bitch then I wouldn't beat on you he tells me.

I was then silent.

Do you understand? He says shaking me while he's hugging me from the side.

I then shake my head yes. He then hugs me from behind while I clean up my face.

You missed a spot he tells me raising his hand as I flinched. He then signs.

Stop fucking flinching! He yells in a assertive voice. I then accidentally flinch again at the bass of his voice.

I'm sorry I say covering my face. He then lowly laughs.

Come on he says grabbing me hard making me almost trip. He then leads us to the room and pulls me in bed with him and wraps his arms around my stomach.

Ahhww i hiss at the pain. He then lifts up my shirt and sees the bruise.

Did I do that? He asks.

Yeah.... i answer back.

Oh well shoulda neva left.

I then try to get up and lay with yosohn but he pulls me back and lays ontop of me so I couldn't leave. He then puts his head on my boobs. I wasnt even comfortable. He then goes to instagram and post a pic of me a couple weeks ago.