my property now bitch.

Nigga throw his ass in the trunk! I whisper yelled to one of my workers we was kidnapping key for hurting ari.

I'm trying his ass heavy, Fuck he be eating? He asked whiping the sweat off of his four head.

Ari ass can cook probably that i reply finally helping him.

We then both laugh and slam the trunk. The truck didn't shut so I look fown and 3 of ole dude fingers was smashed. I wince at the sight and quickly push them in with my gun and shut it again.

Oh well thats gone hurt I tell myself laughing while getting in the drivers seat beginning the ride to the trap.

Once we pull up my workers tie him up.

Wake up nigga!! I yell throwing Boling water on him.

Ahhh!!! Hey yells trying to shield his self but he was tied up.

I then slap him with the butt of my gun.

Nigga shut yo bitch ass up you wasnt screaming when you was beating on my baby she was ole pussy ass just hitting on her because you know she not as strong as you! I yell beyond pissed.

I then get the knife and carve ariana in his stomach.

Now you her property bitch!!! I yell throwing the knife at his leg making it go into it.

Shit!! He yells in pain. I then kick him in his four head.

Shut yo ass up!! I yell shooting him in his shoulder.

Aye big t come here!!!! I yell.

Big t was short for big torell he was a guy buff dude and yall know what he does to the people.

Since you like to rape women who is not stronger than uou and people you know that can't over power you meet big t i tell him smirking as he walks down the steps.

Have fun big t he a Virgin with gay sex just how you like em i tell big then I  dap  him up as i walk out of the basement as i heard screaming. I then go to my car and get pizza and go back home.

Ari I bought pizza baby i yell. She then comes down the stairs holding a crying yosohn.

Whats wrong with lil man? I ask.

I don't know he won't stop crying she says still holding him.

I then grab him and he instantly stops.

I then smile say what you want but thats my son.

Really yosohn? She asks him tickling him.

She then starts dancing with then pizza so I took a pic.

Liked by Mullato and 69,568 othersToosi2x she was dancing with the pizza 😂

Toosi2x she was dancing with the pizza 😂.
*comments off*

A few hours later we dropped yosohn off at ari hair stylist house.