rebound

Hey baby I tell alayah as I wake her up as she stares at me smiling showing her gums.

Let's go get your brother up i tell her grabbing her and going to wake up yosohn so we could get ready for the date with toosi.

I then do all of our morning routines and I get us dressed.

Ari

Alayah

Alayah

Yosohn

Yosohn

Liked by key glock and 656,657 others

Keyglock  bring my kids bitch😡
↪Therealkylesister  *my kids* I pushed em out so they mine. And watch the bitch word😘 sweetheart.

Kodakblack 😩🥰😍😍 dm me.
↪Therealkylesister  I'm good love enjoy.
↪Theestallion straight ghosted yo ass😭

*end of Instagram*

Let's go i tell them grabbing them while locking the door and putting them in the car.

I then back up and head to red Lobsters.

I then see toosi car and he starts walking to the car.

I then open the door and he opens my car door and sees alayah and yosohn.

Aww she is cute who baby? He ask smiling at alayah.

Mine its a long story I will tell you in the restaurant I tell him.

Okay he replies as he grabs alayah and i grab yosohn.

We then go to a booth a sit the kids beside each other in the middle while we sit beside them.

Okay so this is how I had alayah, so one day we was in the car going home which was key me and yosohn and he brought up that he wanted a kid but I didnt want one. I then begin telling him how I have a right to say no then he started telling me he owned me and just being hella disrespectful for no reason. So later that night when yosohn was sleep he um he ya know and thats how I ended up with this bundle of cuteness i tell him pointing to alayah as she grabs my finger.

Damn I'm sorry that happened to you he tells me looking sorry for me.

Its ok ya know he will get his karma and things happen for a reason and plus I'm kinda glad it happened because I have alayah and yosohn now I wouldn't know what to do without them i tell him grabbing my shrimp pasta and eating a bite since I already fed alayah and yosohn.

Once we are done eating we go to the mall.

I then feel a tap on my shoulder so i turn around and a girl stood there.

Stay away from key bitch she tells me pointing them long ass nails in my face.

Bitch? Please the only bitch here is you and you can have his controlling saggy dick ass i tell her.

Key then walks up to her.

Stay away from him hoe! She hells stomping her feet like a lil ass kid.

Baby you a re bound if anything tell him to stay away from me and my kids i tell her while eyeing key.

Them my kids too toosi chimes in while holding alayah.

Nigga them aint yo kids unless you put yo dick in her then them not your kids key tells toosii.

I aint have too nigga and even if I did at least I would do it with her consent you bottle head bitch toosi says back. While I try not to laugh.

Ashy ass knees fuck you got on them big ass shorts for nigga? Toosi ask.

Get off my ma- I then cutt her off.

Bitch shut up and go get some ointment for them sore ass knees can't even praise the lord ugly ahh stiff weave looking bitch spider lashes i got a store they half off ill give em to you for free cuz that shit dont make no sense i tell her irritated by her long ass face.

Hell looking like the horse from south park strong features hoe i tell her as she stands there trying to fix her weave.

Ion got time today come on toosi I tell him.

You not going with him you coming with me key says.

And says who? I ask him turning my head to the side.

Me he replies.

Nigga where on my birth certificate does it say key mother fucking glock? I ask as he went silent.

Ok then and I bet them grills stank got butter all in the diamonds I tell him scrunching my face up at the sight.

Yall both look a mess take yall asses home power couple thats both cracks of asses, and I know that house  dirty as that dick between yo legs ole crab ass nigga i tell him walking away with toosi.

Ari since you don't have an apartment yet then you can come stay with me toosi tells me.

I wanna stay yosohn says looking up at me.

I guess but only until I get a house i tell him.

We then go to my hotel room and to toosi house and we cook nachos.

////

Bye lovlies 😘