《HOW AND WHY!?》

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED!?"
Yelled a very angry Zoro one morning, he only got up for coffee and returned to his bedroom to this!!

Layed sparled across the bed was, a possibly tall blonde. With a emo-Cut, alongside a all to familiar swirled brow......
The sun hit his face as he awoke, and stretched out his body, much like a cat would.
Zoro couldn't help the blush on his face, when he noticed that he had no clothes on.......though that dident stop Zoro from getting pissed.

"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE NOW!!"
He yelled out, the man stared at him, almost confused?
"Hah? I'm you're cat dammit!" The blonde man practically hissed at him, before mumbling " you dam Jacksepticeye reject......."

Zoro stared watching the figure in front of him quietly, that was until he heard THAT insult.

"Snarky much, ya dammed Emo-Cat!?"
He spoke annoyed, by this point.
"So you're really my cat, you do seem kinda like him?"
The blonde man looked to him, and huffed
"HOW much convincing do you need, Zoro!?, or should I say Roronoa Zoro?"

That was all he needed for evidence, atleast for the moment. Since only Zoros friends know his full name, and I guess his cat too.....
Zoros eyes trailed down to the man's neck, he still had his collar on.

'Sanji Vinsmoke'
It read.

"I'm convinced, for now I guess? Not that I'd need more evidence, than that"
Zoro pointed to the collar, as he spoke, still tired.
Sanji sighed, the last thing he needed was to get kicked out.

But then that's when a question hit the two, much like a stab to the chest.

WHAT NOW!?