《~♡Is this love or my frustration!?♡~》

The knocking at the door stopped, Sanji clasped a hand over his mouth, and Zoro stood there, silent........

"I'll see you soon Lu!"
Sanji called out, as Luffy and his brothers left his home.
It had been a while since Sanji had heard from his angel, Nami~Swaan!♡~

As Sanji danced around in his kitchen, Nami was laying on the couch, lightly worried.
She'd been getting some odd messages from a guy called 'Sanji Vinsmoke', as much she refered to him as a friend, she was a bit worried....
That's when her psychic roommate Robin, decided to pay him a visit.

Sanji was preparing a chocolate cake, when he heard a knock at his door.
"ILL BE THERE INA SEC!"
He called out, as he also gained a text, at this he sighed, as he checked Usopps message.

It was about a guy he met named Zoro, a name Sanji was all too familar with......

From Luffy, to Usopp, to Franky, Luffys Brothers, and even his precious Nami~Swaan!~♡ had mentioned him, and how much they knew him, and were pretty close too him........

Sanji couldent lie, he was jealous, especially when it came to Nami~Swaan!~♡ DAMMIT!

How skilled he was with the blade, how reckless he was, his COMPLETE lack of sense of direction, the amount of scars he had, his intreging acomlishments............
That image Nami~Swaan~♡ sent......

'DAMMIT SANJI THIS US NOT THE TIME TO THINK OF A SHITTY ASS MARIMO!!! WHAT IF THERES AN ANGEL WAITING FOR ME!?'
Sanji smacked his face a bit, as he opened his door to find that he was in fact right!

There was a angel!♡~

"Are you Sanji Vinsmoke......?"
The woman, before him had inquired.

That was how it all began.......

And lead to this............