《 ♡ Sanjis dinner plans ♡ 》

Sanji stood in kitchen, as he started to prepare a meal, nervously....

It was a month or so after, Robin had confessed, about the incident with Sanji, and it's possible consequences......but what about Sanji!?

Okay so he kinda is Zoros boyfriend right now, kinda......?
but Sanji wasent sure if it TRULY was offical, or not....

He was hoping for the first so badly...

But then again who'd want to date a cursed man...?

Let alone one you've known to an ordinary cat for a year!

Or even one who could turn into a cat, and maybe in stay like that for the rest of life!?

Sanji shook his head, of the nagging thoughts, that still continued to plague him as he continues to prepare the meal, he planned, through his shaking hands...

That was the moment when he heard the door open, and froze...

'HE WASENT SUPPOST TO BE BACK YET!"
He yelled flustered in his head, as he tried to figure out what to do, as Zoro soon sore him, and tilted his head, as leaned on the wall...

"Is this a date, or somethin?"
He inquired, with a light chuckle, and a all knowing smirk on his face, as Sanji stood there and gulped lightly, not knowing what to say, but simply nodded....

Zoro walked over, and hugged him from behind
"You flustered there, Cook?"
He whispered into his ear, as Sanji looked back a little, a shiver sent down his spine
"L-LIKE HELL I AM"
He stammered out nervously, as looked back to Zoro with a kissed look on his face, as Zoro hugged him tighter, with a light chuckle...

"Well I'll be here when it's done, Sanji"
He stated, as he soon let go if him, as Sanji frowned lightly at the loss of his touch...but still had a light pink hue to his face, at the use of name.....

"By the way, we need to talk later, Sanji"
He spoke, that made Sanjis heart drop....

What could it be....?