《~♡¿My love......?♡~》

Sanji stood there still, the air was so tense it felt like it was choking him.....
Let alone Zoro......

That was when Zoro took a hesitant step forward, as he looked Sanji in the eye.......

"Wh-what are you doing, y-you stupid Marimo......?"
Sanji spat, as he looked away with a harsh blush, as Zoro stepped forward.
"I know you meant that"

Outside Nami and Robin heard Sanjis yell, they were a bit surprised.
"Should we leave them...?"
Robin whispered, Nami looked over nodded to her.

Nami had spoke of Zoro in the past many times to Sanji, and he did seem interested in Zoro, but Nami WASENT expecting this!
Though by now, they both had lived together for a year, 'so I guess the feelings grew in that time'.
Nami had thought.

Zoro was in front of Sanji, as Sanji was presses up against the counter.
There face a were inches arpart, as Zoro trapped Sanji in his arms.
"I know you can't lie you're way out of this....."
Zoros voice felt dark, with its low tone, Sanji shivered at that.
"Wh-whatever!"
Was the only thing Sanji had responded with, before Zoro had tilted his face towards him with a gentle smirk, etched on his scared face.
'What are you.......'
Sanji mouthed, before Zoro closed the gap between the two of them.
Sanji froze at this..........

Before he kissed back gently, as Zoro pushed him more onto the counter.
Sanji parted a bit, before he looked away, his face completely red, as Sanji looked away from Zoro, embarrassed by the situation, Zoro went to his neck, and gently gave it a few kisses.

"Stop......."
Sanji muttered, Zoro looked up at him, lightly confused.....
"I'm not sure, if what I'm feeling is right........."
Sanji looked timid in that moment, as Zoro wrapped his arms around him.
"That's fine, Sanji"
He whispered, he wasent quite sure himself, on the situation.

Nami sat in the her room, with Robin, as she layed down, as the two talked of Sanji and Zoro.
"So Sanji has known of Zoro, beforehand?"
Robin inquired, as she looked down softly at her hands......
"Yep! I told him alot!"
Nami spoke casually, as she thought back.

Those two knew each other though a Chatroom she made, Sanji just appeared one day, whilst Zoro was one of the Co-Hosts, and had been there for a long time.....
Those two had argued plenty, whenever they were together.....
But though the cracks, there was some there on both ends, but at the time Nami dident know what.

I guess now she knew.

And this what she told to Robin.

"Interesting....."
She muttered softly, as Nami nodded
"We should go back soon, Robin, we still need to sort this out!"
Nami claimed, as Robin nodded along.

Robin looked down at her hands again, as Nami put a resisting hand on her shoulder, before she hugged her.

"It will be fine Robin......"