《》~^A curse?^~《》

"Oh! So that's what happened?"
Luffys voice faltered towards the end, as confusion hit.
"I guess?" Zoro had decided to replay with, he daren't sure of what to do in this moment.

I MEAN HIS CAT IS A CURSED HUMAN!!

After there reunion Luffy had asked 'Why he was with Zoro?'
And Sanji explained what had happened, almost a year ago now.
Luffy was confused as he did try to understand, but that's just Luffy, Zoro on the other hand, was having a slight panic.
"Does this mean I kidnapped you?"
Zoro had asked, Sanji paled, and Luffy shrugged.
"I dunno" He had stated simply.

That part of the conversation was not brought up again.......

"So who did this to you, Emo-Cook?"
Zoro had asked, ploping in a little insult in there while he was at it.
"HAH, YA WANNA GO MOSS-HEAD!?"
Sanji got up angrily, as Zoro did the same.
"Hmmmmmmmmm"
Whilst the two argued, Luffy was trying to think, but sadly got nowhere........

It was a couple hours later, when Luffy left to meet up with his brothers, and waved Sanji and Zoro goodbye!

"Cya soon, Luffy!" Sanji called.
Luffy waved back, right before accidentally walking into the wall......

Poor Luffy.....

"So what are we going to do about the 'bed situation'"
Sanji asked Zoro, who was confused.
But when he realized, he furrowed his brow as he simply stated.
"You can sleep on the coach"
Sanji got annoyed immediately, that's when yet another argument broke out between the two that night.

"I'm home Robin!"
A young girl called out to her roommate, who was reading on the coach.
She looked up and smiled a little, as she greeted her tired roommate.
"Rough day again, Nami?"
Robin had questioned, Nami groaned and started to go on her usual talk of her day, one that Robin gets usually.
But she dident mind, as long as she can help her friend she'll be happy.

Robin had sighed a little, once Nami finished and patted her back.
"Maybe you should start looking for different job, you're co-workers aren't really the best." Robin stated, Nami looked up from where she had layed her head on Robins shoulder.
Robin shivered a little in that moment, she was a little uneasy now.

She only gets that feeling when something bad happens to a friend, or on a rare occasion when a serious secret gets out.

She strongly felt like it was the, more secretive option............Which dident help...........