《■●《~Confessions~》●■》

Zoro quietly sat as the sun shone in through the windows, with Nami and Robin at his side, in the front room.
As Sanji slept curled up, on the bed, in only a pajama shirt, that was loose, fitting, with soft snores, eminating from his mouth......

"So, Sanji isent a cat who got turned into a semi-human, but a human into a Semi-Cat......"
Zoro tried to clarify.
Robin nodded, as Nami gave a light snort to Zoros reaction.

Zoro haddent expected much from this, but this was defiantly, not anything he had in mind, when the two showed up......

Sanji cracked open a trired eye, as he heard muffled voices.......
'Must be some of Marimos friends.......'
He thought, triered.....

Sanji got up a bit, with a yawn, and a cat like strech, as he got out, from the heap of blankets he was caught up in.

"Oya, Shitty cook, get you're ass up!"
The living Marimo, that Sanji had now started to call, his Semi-Boyfriend, called out to him.

Sanji huffed a bit, right as he fell out of bed!

"Shit oww!"
Sanji growled, as the door, opened.....

Nami stood there, shocked, as Sanji laid on the floor, staring up at her....

There eyes met for a second, right before....

SANJI JUMPED HER

"NAMIII~SWAANN ITS BEEN A YEAR I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!!!~♡"
He swooned loudly, as Zoro deadpanned to him, as Robin came round with a chuckle.

One that caught Sanjis attention....

"R-Robin~Chwaan....?~♡"
Sanji inquired, as Robin looked back, and bit her lip.....

Was she ready......?

"IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!~♡"
To Robins surprise Sanji WASENT mad, he still acted as he had before, to which Rbin sighed out in relief, as she teared up lightly...

"I'm surprised you font hate me, Sanji"
She stated, as Zoro grunted, a bit, with Nami turning to her, with a 'I told you so look on her, face, whilst poor Sanji was left confused.......?

"I knew it was a accident, Robin~Chwaan, so I COULDENT hate you..."
Sanji smiled, as his tail lightly flaied, whilst his ears perked up.

At this Robin started yo cry lightly, with Nami at her side.
"I-i thought you'd want nothing to do with me.....? I'm glad...."
She chocked out, as her tears fell, Sanji came over and stated a group hug.

A year of fear, and guilt washed away that day, for Robin......