2. HwaHwa

Tutor has been waiting outside an expensive looking coffee shop with huge windows, high ceiling and double doors with pristine looking shiny handles. He is feeling under dressed in his skinny black Jeans, blue T-shirt with black stripes compared to the place on this bustling street full of high-end shopping malls and restaurants. He feels uncomfortable waiting there even for few minutes as he can feel stares from lot of passersby wondering if he looks weird but little he knew that those stares were because people were in trance by him. After 5 minutes he took his phone out and started typing message to his friend.
As he was about to click on send button, he heard a loud high pitch voice from few feet "Tor..." He looked to HwaHwa rushing towards him and realized it wasn't only him looking, everyone on the street are looking at her startled as to how loud she was and also how beautiful she was. People stared at her mesmerized for a good few minutes before they could gather their thoughts. She was slender with pretty physique complimenting her beautiful features. She engulfed him in a hug as soon as she reached him "I missed you, Tor..." Tutor was shocked at first but immediately had a smile on his face and hugged her back.
If I was one of the passersby looking at this I would definitely think 'What a cute couple. so romantic!' and so did most of the people looking at them. After a tight squeeze Hwa let's go of Tutor and squeezes his cute plump cheeks as tutor says "I would say I missed you too, but this is starting to hurt..."
Hwa squeezes harder when she doesn't like Tutor's response and Tutor shrieks "Hwa!!! It really hurts... Stop!!!" After realizing why she isn't letting him go in a second he places his hand on hers while they are in his cheeks and smiles while saying "I missed you too Hwa."
Hwa gives a toothy grin and stops pinching then starts playing on his cheeks "That's more like it... You know I like it when you say what's on your mind."
Tutor rolls his eyes "You don't have to torture me for that you know." He holds her hand in his and squeezes it lightly "How were you doing? It's been around a month since we met. I really did miss you a lot."
Hwa took her hands out of Tor's and looked to away from him with a cute pout on her face "Yet, you never contacted. Wonder what ever happened to the inventions of things like phones for calls and messages." She said sarcastically.
Tor looked at his friend styling cutely and he played her in the head saying "Lots of things happened in the last month and I was really busy. I couldn't reply to your messages or calls because of it. Sorry.." with a dad expression in his face which he knew is Hwa's weakness.
Hwa looks at him and melts as he expected "Ah is fine Tor, I am not angry anymore.. Lets go inside and get some delicious food" and starts pulling him before he said anything.

Once inside the cafe he is stunned by the high chandeliers with monochromatic interior designs and limited round tables with elegant table cloths placed distantly to provide privacy for each table. Hwa mentions that she reserved a table to the person greeting them who guides us to a table at the back next to one of the window looking onto the streets. Tutor thinks the people serving there are dressed to elegantly to be called waiters and thinks they are more suited to be called stewards. Hwa looks at him gazing around and says "It's a nice place right. I was here last week with Fighter and thought you would like this place too.."
Tutor looked at her with a puzzle expression, Hwa chuckled when she saw Tor's clueless face "In case you haven't been following the latest news I am engaged to the MD of Korn industries last week."
Tutor thinks for a while and gasps "You mean, Fighter Phipakorn?? How??"
Hwa nods with a sweet smile "You remember the party of Korn product launch I went to last month, our parents introduced us at the party and we hit it off well. He is nice and kind." She said twirling the napkin on the table between her fingers "And handsome too with nice build and sharp features. His eyes are so deep that I always get lost in them..." As she starts drifting into her own dreamland Tor rolled his eyes giving her 'so that's the main reason' look.
Tor pats on her hands to get her out of her thoughts and gives her worry eyes "But Hwa... He is a playboy. He had so many girlfriends before and they were always on the news. He changes girls pretty quickly and never goes back to the ones he dumps like you change your shoes."
Hwa glares at Tor with side glance "Why do I feel like you are targeting my shopping skills rather than bashing on my fiancee??"
Tutor giggles a little and immediately gives her serious eyes "I am serious Hwa. I am worried about you. He might hurt you and I don't want to see that."
Hwa smiles at Tor "I know Tor.. but don't worry, he used to do that because they were just his girlfriends but I am his fiancee. I have been going out with him for a month and half now, I feel like he likes me too. He takes good care of me when ever we meet. He always asks what I like to do and never forces me to do anything. He is really nice Tor. You will definitely like him when you meet him too.. "
Tor gives her a slight nod "But Hwa.." he gets interrupted by hwa holding his hands and giving them a gentle squeeze "Don't worry Tor... You know I am strong enough to handle this and I know that if he really does hurt me I will have you by my side to help me get me over it."
Tor smiles at her and nods "I really wish you for your happiness Hwa. If he is your happiness then I am happy too."