7

'Are you both alright?'

The pretty smile on the girl fills the area with warmth.

Yuri nods and spots Eunbi coming round the corner and starts to run to her.

Minju laughs quietly and looks at Chaewon. 'Are you okay?' she asks.

'Uhh..' Chaewon says, still in shock from the situation.

'How often do they do that?' Minju asks, cutting the awkward silence.

'Quite often.' Chaewon says quietly.

Minju takes her arm away from Chaewon's shoulder and smiles. 'If they do it again, just tell them that they look like a couple. It makes Jeongyeon mad and she storms off. Then Nayeon will follow her.' she chuckles and Chaewon joins.

'Thank you.' Chaewon says shyly and looks down.

'Are you blushing?' Minju says, and she lifts Chaewon's chin up.

'No. I'm not.' Chaewon says quickly.

Suddenly, Choi Yena comes running round the corner, with her pink/ purple hair and Chaewon turns to look at Yuri at the other end of the corridor, who is joined by Sakura, Yujin and Hitomi now. Yuri's jaw dropped very low.

'Minju! Look look look!' Yena squeals patting Minju on the shoulder rapidly. She sees Chaewon and says 'Oh sorry, I'll stand over there for a second.' then she skips over in Yuri and Eunbi's direction.

Chaewon smiled as Yuri's jaw falls even lower when she sees Yena coming over and Hitomi tries pushing it back up.

Minju laughs, 'Sorry about her. What's your name?'

'Kim Chaewon.'

'Oh! We have the same surname! I'm Kim Minju.' Minju replies and smiles.

'I know who you are Minju. Every one knows who you are.' Chaewon says.

Minju chuckles again and says, 'Right. I think your friends are waiting for you.'

Chaewon turns around to see Eunbi, Hitomi, Sakura and Yujin giggling and smiling uncontrollably while they watch Chaewon and Minju talking. Yuri is still in shock seeing Yena within five metres of her.

'Oh right.' Chaewon says and pats her skirt down.

'Wait, by the way, why are all of your friends hairs in pigtails but not yours?' Minju says grabbing Chaewon's hand before she can walk away.

'Oh, I only have one hair tie.' Chaewon says showing Minju the single mint coloured hair tie on her wrist.

'Oh I have one, here.' Minju says taking a white hair tie off her wrist then starts putting Chaewon's hair in pigtails.

Chaewon's cheeks, which had only just gone back to their natural colour, began to turn a rosy shade of pink again.

Yena walks over and pats Minju, 'Hey we have to go, Hyewon said she has to tell us something. It better not be that she's eaten the cake. If she has I swear to Haseul I will-'

'Okay Yena, just give me a second.' Minju cuts Yena off and holds her hand in front of Chaewon, waiting for her to put her hair tie in her hand. Chaewon does this and smiles feeling Minju's soft palm.

Yena looks at Chaewon and frowns. Then she whispers to Minju 'Who is this?'

'This is Chaewon. Okay I am done. Very pretty.' Minju says, brushing Chaewon's fringe with her fingers. 'I have to go. Bye Chaewon, and you're welcome for earlier.'

Minju takes Yena's hand and they walk away. A bunch of boys who had been waiting ran up to them. Yena says to Minju 'I bet Hyewon ate the cake. I'm so mad.'

Chaewon feels her chin, where Minju previosly touched it, then smiles.

-

lucky Chaewon

-