21

Minjoo pov:

Chaewon isn't that confident in public. I've noticed that about her. But that's okay. I understand why now. 

"Kim Minjoo stop writing in your diary it's a science class." 

"Sorry"

Chaeyeon looks at me, then at my diary, then at me again and raises her eyebrows. 

"Hey" I whisper and she mouths 'sorry.'

I write in my diary a lot. I've been doing it for a long time. It makes me feel better about things. People think I'm perfect and happy all the time. Sure I like to smile... but that instantly means that I am happy? No.

"WONYOUNG!"

"WONYOUNG!" 

who tf shouts that loud- 

I look up to see a girl gliding across the floor with a big smile on her face.

"HEY JANG WONYOUNG!"

"Hey Wonyoung... I think she's looking for you..." I whisper to my tall friend who is walking next to me.

Wonyoung looks at me with a straight face and whispers, "I know, shh. I'm playing hard to get."

"Hey Wonyo, could you not hear me?" the girl says as she finally reaches us.

"Oh, no. Sorry, Yujin." Wonyoung says, still with a straight face. Yujin smiles then begins walking along side us. "That's okay. Watcha doing?"

"We're walking. To our lesson-"

"Oh so... you go to all your lessons?"

Wonyoung sighs, "Yes Yujin, we go to all our lessons. How else would we learn things?"

"Well I don't know, maybe, study at home?"

"And do you study at home?" Wonyoung asks.

"Well... no."

"Then you should go to your lessons."

Yujin smiles, revealing her cute dimples. "I wanna come to your lessons."

"You can't."

"Whyyy!" Yujin pouts.

I notice the time on my watch and see that lesson is about to start, "Excuse me, while you two are flirting I'm gonna go to the lesson because we're almost late."

Wonyoung puts her hand on Yujin's arm and says, "Yeah I'm gonna go now Yujin."

"Wait!" Yujin shouts before Wonyoung has the chance to leave.

I can't be bothered to listen to what they're talking about so I say bye to Wonyoung and jog off to class. When I arrive, I notice that all my friends and the rest of the class are already there.