Chapter 5

Lauren POV

I pulled my body from Camilas once she was in a deep sleep. I looked down at her red puffy eyes and frowned. I walked to the stairs and searched until I found a room with a light on. I knocked on it twice and the door swung open. "What the hell do you want?" Dinah asked looking at me annoyed. "I just was 5 minutes of your time to talk to you." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Fine. 5 minutes." She said waiting for me to talk. "Please just hear me out. She was scared. Camila was and still is scared that you will hate her. I understand your mad that she didn't tell you right when it happened. But in all honesty would you really of been all 'omg tell me all about it! I'm so happy you didn't hide this from me' You would of been confused why she would even start something like this with a student. But you have to understand one thing. Shes scared and feels alone. She didn't know if you would blow up on her, like you did, or hug her and talk about it. Have you ever seen Camz cry? It is the most heart breaking thing. Then you can't make the pain go away from her. You can't tell her it would be okay because in all actuality you don't think it will be okay. You can only seem strong and hold her hoping if you do long enough the pain will leave her and she will be her usual happy childish self. If you truly care for her you would listen to her and let her explain herself and why she didn't tell you in the first place. But please you can't be mad at her." I said and looked up at her. "Now I see why she likes you and doesn't talk about anyone but you." Dinah said smiling lightly. "What do you mean?'' I asked her confused. "You like her? A lot?" She asked me and I smiled lightly. "No. I love her more than I love myself." I said looking at the taller girl. "Then don't fucking hurt her or I swear I will kill you and no one will suspect a thing." She said and I nodded. "I would kill my self if I hurt her." I said softly.

"Where is she?" She asked me walking out her room and closing the door. "Um shes sleeping on the couch right now." I said and she nodded. "Well let's go downstairs." She said and I followed her downstairs smiling lightly. "Lauren?" I heard Camila call from the couch. "Yes beautiful?" I asked walking around Dinah and to the living room. "Where'd you go?" She asked me then Dinah walked around the corner. "Please don't yell at me again. I get it you hate me." Camila said looking at Dinah. I walked to her. "Camz. I was just talking to her. She wants to talk to you, no yelling." I said and sat next to her and she climbed into my lap. "I don't wanna talk to her." She said leaning against my chest. "Don't lie to yourself." I said rubbing her back. "Mila I just want to talk. I swear I won't yell. But Lauren if I talk to her you have to tell her what you told me." She said demanding me to. "Now?" I asked her and saw Camila confused face. "No. But sometime this weekend." She said and I nodded. "Deal." I said and leaned back on the couch.

"Do you want me here for this?" I asked Dinah and she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care if you are or not." She said and as if on que my phone went off. I grabbed it from the table in front of us and answered it.

L: Hello?
M: Lauren where are you? Its 7 o'clock and you haven't been home.
L: Oh. Um-

Camila looked at me and grabbed the phone from my ear. "Stay if you can." She said softly and I nodded.
L: I was actually about to call you. Can I stay at a friends house tonight?
M: Who is it?
L: She's a new friend. Her names Camila. Please
M: Oh fine. I love you mija.
L: Love you too Mami. Bye.