Chapter 8

Camila POV

I got into my car and groaned. I didn't mind having them come over it wasn't a big deal. But I just wanted Lauren to be there. I wanted to see them some time but like tomorrow would of been good not today. I pulled out of the school and drove to my house. I pulled in and Lauren was there by the rode so Dinah and I could have our spots. There was a white Toyota sitting across the street. I turned off my car and got out. I saw Lauren walk over to me with Normani and Ally behind her. "Are you okay?'' She asked me and I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just going to go change." I said and we walked into the house. "Um living room right there. I will be back." Lauren said and I heard her walk up the stairs after me. I walked to my room and turned around. "Camila what's wrong?" She asked me putting her arms around my waist. "I just- honestly I really wanted to meet your friends but I wanted to spend today with you." I said and hugged her tightly. "You could of told me as school. I would of said that they could come over another time." She said and I nodded slightly. "Its just I didn't want to sound rude." I said and she leaned back. "Its okay. They just want to meet you and get to know you." She said and I nodded. She kissed me softly and she slowly unbuttoned my blouse.

"Not now." I said and she smiled. "I know. But your changing out if this.'' She said and unbuttoned the rest of my shirt. She let it drop to the floor and she unzipped my skirt. It fell to the floor and she lifted me out the fallen cloths. She walked to the bathroom connected to the room and turned on the water. She let my hair out of the bun it was in and it feel over my body. She grabbed a washcloth and put it under the water. She gently whipped away all the make up on my face. "Damn your beautiful." She said and kissed my lips softly. Her arms snaked around my body pulling me closer. She gripped softly onto my backside and I moaned lightly. She leaned back and smiled at me. We walked out of the room and she gave me a hoodie with no shirt. She knew if I had on a hoodie I didn't have on a shirt under it. She gave me a pair of sweatpants and I pulled them on. She smiled and kissed my lips. "Okay we have to go down there. They are gonna make jokes because I was up here for more than 3 minutes.'' She said and I smiled. " okay let's go." I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs.

"Finally- God damn." Ally and Normani said at the same time. I smiled lightly and sat in Laurens lap on the couch. "What?" Lauren said looking at the two girls. "Lauren okay everyone knew she was beautiful but that was with make up. Holy shit." Normani said and I smiled lightly and buried my face into Lauren neck blushing massively. "Hey shes my girlfriend." Lauren said her arm snaking around me resting on my butt. "I know. But even Ally agrees." Normani said and I sat up. "Okay new subject?" I asked them and they all laughed lightly. "So how did you two happen?'' Ally asked pointing at us. "Well I said nice car. She said nice ass and yeah now I am here... Sitting in her lap talking to her two best friends " I said and shurgged. "Such a romantic Lauren wow!" Normani said as the door opened. "Camren where are you?!?" Dinah yelled laughing. "Camren?'' Ally asked. "Our ship name." Lauren said and they awwed. "There you are. Who's this?'' Dinah asked looking at the two girls "Dinah this is Normani and Ally. My best friends. Normani and Ally this is Dinah. Camilas roommate and best friend.'' Lauren said and they waved small waves. "So how did they find out?" Dinah asked and Lauren chuckled at what happened.

"It was lunch and I was in her class doing- stuff. Then they walked in and saw us doing- stuff. Now we are here." Lauren said smiling every time she said stuff. "What where they doing?" Dinah asked looking at Ally and Normani. "Eating each others faces." Ally said and Dinah shrugged. "They do that all the time. That's not as bad as this one time they where-'' I jumped off Lauren and coverd her mouth. "Dinah no!'' I said and Lauren smiled. I felt Dinah's tounge lick my hand. "Did you just lick me?" I yelled whipping my hand on her shirt. "Why can't I tell them?'' Dinah asked me. "Because you will turn what really happened inti something supper sexual!" I said and hit her arm. I felt Laurens arm snake around my waist and pull me on the couch. She pulled my body on top of hers and cuddled against my body. She pulled my hand up her shirt and traced it over her abs. "Continue." Lauren said to me and Dinah. I let my fingers fall over her abs. "So they where supposed to be taking a shower one at a time. Well that didn't happen to say the least. But like they couldn't even be quiet. I have never heard Camila scream so loud." Dinah said getting laughs from everyone but me and Lauren.