Chapter 10

Camila POV

It was Monday... Yay. Not. I walked down the stairs annoyed it was Monday already. I poured a cup of coffee and started drinking the warm caffeinated drink. "Hey Mila. You ready for work today? You had a long weekend. Like a longgg weekend." Dinah said dragging out long. "Really Dinah. Chill bro you act like you've never had sex before.'' I said looking up from my coffee. "I never said I've never had sex. But I've never had sex every 10 seconds for a whole weekend.'' She said getting out milk  Dinah couldn't stand the taste of coffee. "Whatever. I got to go I'm gonna be late." I said and put my cup in the sink. I grabbed my keys and went to walk out the door. "Bye Mrs. Cabello or do you like Jauregui better?" She asked me and I groaned. "Dinah stop!" I yelled and walked to my car. I hadnt done anything for school this whole weekend so I was going to wing today anyways.

I slowly pulled into the school parking lot and parked my car. I saw Lauren talking to Ally, Normani, and some guy I didn't know. I smiled at her and she smiled back adding her signature wink. I got out my car and grabbed my bags so I looked like I was teaching today. I walked past Lauren and she didn't look away from me. I tried looking away but it was hard. After this weekend all I could do was wait and wait for music. I finally got to my class and put my bags down. I began taking out stuff to find some kind of worksheet that would take my classes all period to do. I heard a knock at the door and signaled they could come in. "Ah Mrs. Cabello, I was just coming to make sure your students are treating you okay.'' The principle said walking into my classroom. I looked up from my desk and smiled widely. "I am actually doing great. All my students are extremely smart and respectful. I haven't gotten any horrible incidents with any student at all." I said looking up at him. "Well that's amazing we usually have a problem with students and teachers of your age. We always have some boy who harasses the teacher and causes major issues." He said and I stayed smiling. "Well we haven't had any problems so far this year. I am happy to say we will be finishing these last 2 weeks of school out strong and harassment free." I smiled politely. "Very well. Oh and um if you are interested I would love to take you for a drink some time." The principle smiled at me and I looked at him with a fake smile. "Mr. Clarke I am- well I'm actually gay." I said and he smiled. "I know. I ment as friends but we could do more if you wanted." He said and winked at me I smiled back an obviously annoyed smile. The bell rang and I watched Lauren walk into class. "Good Morning Mrs. Jauregui." I said and smiled at her. "Good Morning Mrs. Cabello." She said back smiling brightly. "Well Mr. Clarke I have a class to began. It was nice talking to you." I said and he began walking out if the class. "Please conceder my offer please." He said and walked away. I turned to a frowning Lauren.

"Whats his offer?" She asked me staying in her seat. "Laur please do not get upset. But he asked me to go out for drinks and I gladly shot him down." I said looking up at her. "Okay." She said I saw her muscles relaxing. Students poured into the class and I stood up. "Okay class. I'm going to be honest I had an extremely long weekend. Like a really really long weekend." I said and a hand shot up. "Yes Tyler?" I said and he smirked at me. "Why was your weekend so long? What did you do?'' He asked getting high fives from his buddies. I saw Lauren smirking at me, she was enjoying this. "Well I am a 22 year old female who just got out if college a few months ago. Catch my drift?" I asked him and he nodded his eyes wide. "Some one wasn't expecting that answer. Okay now I have a worksheet that is due at the end of class. It will be a graded so please work hard on this. You can listen to music on your phone but if I hear it your phone is mine for the day." I said and passed out the papers. I sat at my desk and saw my phone light up. I saw the picture of me and Lauren cuddiling on my bed pop up and I smiled.

L: So what did you do this weekend?
C: You.

I looked up and saw a shocked look on Laurens face.

C: Someone wasn't expecting that answer.
L: Honestly no I wasn't.
C: I see. Now finish your work then we can secretly text in my class.

I saw Lauren slid her phone into her pocket and pick up her pencil. She looked down at the worksheet and began writing. I glanced up at the clock. It had been 15 minutes into class I stood up and walked around the class room. I stopped at some students desk telling them if they where far off or not. I stood to the person next to Lauren and put my hand on her back. "Okay so the question is asking you to find the verb in the sentence. Here you found the noun. If a verb is an action word all you have to do is find the action word." I said and she nodded. "Thanks." She said back and I turned to Lauren and she bit her lip. I looked down at her paper and she stayed looking at me. "You smell extremely amazing. Did you use Dinah's shampoo again?" She asked me softly and I smiled. "Maybe. Okay so you have all the correct answers except number 10. Rethink that one.'' I said and looked at the paper. "The answer is 'I love you.'" She said so quiet I barley heard her. "I love you too. Okay so you are finished I will take your paper." I said and held out my hand. She placed the paper in my hand and her fingers grazed mine. I walked to the front of the room and put her paper on the corner of my desk. "When you are done please place your papers here." I said and sat at my desk.

L: You look extremely amazingly beautiful.
C: Uh huh. I like that hoodie.
L: Yeah its pretty amazing.

I smiled at her text and I heard laughing in the back of class. I looked up to see Tyler and Austin laughing. "Is something funny boys?" I asked looking at them. "Are you talking to your boyyfriendd?" Austin said dragging out boyfriend. "Not exactly.'' I said and smirked. "What's does that mean?" He asked confused. "It means I'm not talking to my boyfriend." I said and glanced at Lauren. "Then who are you talking to?" He asked me confused. "My girlfriend." I said and everyones mouth dropped. Even Laurens did. "I take it no one knew I was gay?'' I said and everyone shook there head no. "Well now you know.'' I said and shrugged my shoulders again.

L: So who else you texting? Because im not your girlfriend.
C: I'm texting this girl names Vero.
L: No that's not even funny. Please don't joke like that.
C: please like I would ever go on a date with her.
L: I know but she makes me mad. I don't even like her name.

There was a knock at my classroom door and I walked over to it. "Can we talk to you in the hallway ma'am?" One of the tall police men said. I arched an eyebrow and stepped out of the class. "Yes sir?'' I asked them closing the door. "Ma'am we have a small problem with a student in your class. We need you to retrieve-"

(A/N: That clif hanger is on point though!")