Chapter 13

(A/N: So what do you guys think about the songs I put in here. I usually just pick a song that I have heard recently that match's the story. But I had one person say the sings sucked and I needed to choose better in a message to me. So I just wanted to see if you had some songs you would want me to use if it will fit in the story. So yeah thanks for reading and enjoy! You are all amazing!)

Lauren POV

"Lauren I shouldn't of said those things. I shouldnt of let my confusion get in the way. I dont care who you are in love with. But if she or he can make you smile like you have the past few months then I am more than happy to accept your relationship." My Mom said softly. "I just I don't know what I was thinking.'' She said and looked up to me. "Please forgive me and let me try this again. I would love to get to know Camila here." She said and I wrapped my arms around her. "Mami thank you." I said and hugged her tightly. I let go of her and turned to Camila. "See I told you it would all be okay." I said and smiled at her. "No you didn't I just said that literally 30 seconds ago." She whinnied out and I smiled. "I know." I said to her and walked towards her. I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. "That was the scariest thing in the world." I said and spun her around she giggled. "I know.'' She said and I put her down. "Yes! They worked it out!" I heard Taylor say from the stairs. My neck snapped up and I saw her and Chris standing on the stairs. "Dang it Taylor you got us caught." Chris said and hit her arm. "Ow." She said and they walked into the room. "Really guys." I whinnied to them and they shrugged. "Did you do it yet?" Taylor asked us and I looked at her confused. "Do what?" I asked her my arms still around Camila. "The first kiss around family is really awkward so most people do it the first time there together around family to get over the awkwardness. So have you done it yet?'' She asked and I shrugged. "Technically yes but not in front if Chris." I said and she nodded. "Well you have to do it sometime so go kiss." She said sitting on the couch. "Why do you want us to kiss so bad?" I asked her and she smiled. "Because now kiss." I rolled my eyes and looked at Camila she shrugged her shoulders. "Fine." I groaned out and kissed her lips softly. I leaned back and everyone smiled.

"What?" I asked them trying not to smile. "Well your face is all red and you can't stop smiling." My Dad said. "It is-" Camila stopped me. "It is. It always is." She smiled and I widened my eyes. "Every time?" I asked and she nodded. "Every. Single. Time." She said and I turned to my family. "You should of saw them when I first met Camila or should I say Camz. Lolo which do you like better?" Taylor smirked. "Seriously we like just agreed you would stop calling me that." I groaned out. "Chill Lolo its okay.'' Chris said smirking. I rolled my eyes and let go of Camila so Taylor would stop giving us kissy faces. "Okay. Now that that's over I am going upstairs. I know door open don't worry." I said and grabbed Camilas hand. We got to my room and I layed on the bed. "They are so annoying." I said and Camila climbed onto the bed snuggling into my arms. "They aren't that bad." She said and looked up to me. "Whatever you say." I said looking back at her. I kissed her lips softly and let my hand rest on her backside. "Nope. You could of went to my house but we didn't so no. Your whole family is downstairs." She said and I groaned. "Why didn't you remind me in the car?" I asked her and sat up. "Because that would of been to easy." She said and sat up leaning against the headboard.