Chapter 6

Camila POV

I woke up with two arms wrapped around my body. I looked to my left and saw Lauren. I smiled when I saw her sleeping. I looked at the clock and saw it was 10 o'clock so I knew Dinah was gone. I slipped out of Laurens arm and grabbed her t-shirt off the ground and pulled it on. I walked downstairs and got out the eggs and bacon. I pulled out a bowl, a skillet, and a pan. I turned on two burners and let the pans heat up. I took the eggs and cracked 5 into the bowl. I mixed it together with a fork and poured the beaten eggs into the hot pan and put bacon in the skillet. I grabbed a paper towel and whipped off my hands. I stood in front of the srove and felt two arms snake around my body. I leaned back against the familiar body and smiled. "Good morning Lolo." I said resting my head on her shoulder. "Good morning Camz." She whispered against my neck. She kissed my lips softly and looked at the stove. I did too and flipped the bacon and mixed the eggs around in the pan. "Sleep good?" I asked her as she sat on the counter. "Like a baby." She said looking at me biting her bottom lip. "Why so you always do that?" I asked her and she arched an eyebrow. "Do what?" She asked me confused. "You always bit you lip when you look at me or talk to me. You don't do it to anyone else but me." I said looking at her completely just realizing she was only a bra and underwear. "I don't know. I just do." She said and shrugged her shoulders. "You look really good in my shirt by the way." She said and winked at me. I looked down at the food and grabbed 2 plates. "What do you want to drink?" She asked me grabbing two cups from the cabnit next to the plates. "Um milk is good." I said and she nodded getting milk out from the refrigerator. I scooped some eggs on each plate and 3 pieces of bacon each. I took the plates to the table and she sat down next to me.

"So what do you have to do today?" She asked me before taking a bite of her food. "Um I have to grade papers for the classwork we did in English yesterday." I said and she smiled lightly. "What?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I didn't really pay attention in English yesterday. Oh well." She said taking another bite of her food. "Lauren you know I can't let you do your work over and stuff like that." I said and she nodded. "I wasn't asking you to. I don't want any special treatment- well on school stuff. I don't want you to feel obligated to do that either. I don't want you to treat me any different than any student during class." She said and I smiled. "Okay." I said taking a big bite of my food. "Did you really think I would do that?" She asked me sounding hurt. "No I was just saying I can't do that." I said looking up at her. "Uh huh." She said staying quite the rest of breakfast. She stood up and put her plate in the sink. She washed her plate and walked upstairs. I washed the other dishes mentally killing myself for even talking.

She came back down the stairs dressed in what she wore yesterday minus her shirt. "I should get going." She said walking to the door. "Lauren wait!" I said and ran to her. "What?" She asked me turning on her heels to face me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said that. It was really messed up thinking you would want me to do that. Knowing you, you would feel to guilty to do it. I'm sorry Laur. Please stay." I said looking her in the eyes. "I just- what made you think I would even want to do that?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know." I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Please don't go. I don't want to be alone." I said and she wrapped her arm around me. "I won't." She said and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry." I said into her neck. "Its fine. I just I don't want you to think I am using you. Because I'm not I couldn't do that." She said and looked deep into my eyes. "I love you Camz." She said and smiled lightly. "I love you too Lolo." I said and she placed her lips on mine. I smiled against her lips and tangled my hand into her hair. She moaned lightly and lifted up my body. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she pushed me against the wall. Her right hand slid up my shirt and the other stayed on the bottom of my thighs. I moaned heavily as her hands roamed my upper body. "I love you." I muttered out against her lips. "I love you too beautiful." She said and kissed me again. I leaned back to catch my breath. I smiled and removed myself from the area I was in. I felt her hands on my waist and I smiled. I continued walking with my body still in her arms. I walked to the stairs and travled up them. I walked into the study and groaned. "What?" She asked me kissing my neck. "Can you go to my car and get my bags? I left them in there yesterday." I said and she nodded. "Keys?" She asked me and held out her hand. "There sitting on my bed side table in the room." She nodded then walked out the of study.