Chapter 12

Camila POV

It was finally the last Friday of the year. I would never have to see this place and have my girlfriend sitting in the front ro sending me cute texts during class. I wont have to look at the door before saying 'I love you' anymore. I won't be scared to tell anyone. I smiled as I watched Lauren talked to Samantha about there summer plans. I looked up at the clock and saw we had 5 minutes left. "Okay class. I want to take a moment to say it has been a pleasure teaching you all. I have had the best experience with teaching all of you. There been days when I want to stay home and sleep all day but I'm sure you understand that." "Amen!" Kylie said getting laughs from everyone. "So I want to thank you all and wish you luck in collage. I will miss you I but I am so glad I won't be seeing any of you next year. You guys are graduating! You are finally done with this. But now you start the next chapter. You start the scariest part of your life. College. You have probably seen all the movies where they party all the time and still graduate. Please if you haven't learned anything all year please listen to this. Don't be that kid that comes into class 20 minutes late and doesn't care. If you want to be that kid please remember I don't like pickles on my big macs." I said getting laughs from everyone. The bell rung and everyone stood up. "Good bye guys! Remember me when you're 30 something and are the next  President, so you can  thank the world on national TV!" I yelled as they ran out. Lauren stood up and smiled. "2 weeks are over. Now we have 3 hours." She said and hugged me. She spun me around and I giggled. I kissed her lips and Ally walked in with Normani.

"Hey hey hey. You still have a few hours then you can celebrate.'' Normani said smirking. "Why are we friends with them again?" I asked Lauren looking up at her. "I don't know there pretty lame. Maybe we should ditch them." Lauren said getting glares from the girls. "Bitch please." Ally said making us all laugh. "For real though you aren't actually going to ditch us right?" Normani said making Lauren chuckle. "I could never." She said and hugged them also. "Okay I'm starving. I'm going to get lunch." Lauren said and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back." She said and the terminator voice. I smiled and walked to my desk. "Okay." She walked out of the room with Normani and Ally. My phone began vibrating in class and I picked it up.

I ignored the call and put my phone away. Lauren came back with an apple in her hand a few moments later.

"I'm back." She said with Ally and Normani behind her. "Awesome." I said and took her apple when she sat on my desk. I took a bite and gave it back. "Heyy! Get your own.'' She whinnied taking a bit of her apple. "No that's to much work. I could just take yours and it will be the same thing." I said shrugging. "Ugh your so annoying." She said and smiled at me. "But you still love me." I said and my phone began to vibrate again. "Yeah I love you I guess." Lauren said smirking at me. I grabbed my phone and saw it was her again. I rolled my eyes and put my phone down after ignoring the call. "Whos calling you?" Lauren asked me and I looked up at her. "She's calling you isn't she." Lauren said and clenched her first. I stood up and stood between her legs. "Please don't be upset. She's only called me once before while you where in the cafeteria. I'm ignoring her not answering her calls. Please just don't be upset." I said and kissed her lips her fist unclenched and she relaxed. "Fine." She said and my phone rang again. "God damn it." I groaned I pucked it up.

C: Why the fuck do you want?
M(Camilas Mom): Excuse me young lady? I am your mother you need to check who you're talking to.
C: Mom! Hi. Sorry I thought you where someone else who's called me 2 times before this and I'm at school.
M: Why are you cussing at school? You are a teacher Camila.
C: I know I don't have any students in my classroom right now.
M: Okay. Well I wanted to ask you if you had any plans this coming up Monday.
C: Umm I don't think I do why?
M: Well I was planning on coming to see you sometime soon.
C: Oh well I would love that. I don't have any plans that I know of. But I will call you tonight and see if Dinah has anything. I got to go class is about to start.
M: Okay Mija. Call me I love you.
C: I love you too bye.