Chapter 14

(I literally cried while writing this whole thing so..)

Camila POV

I took a deep breath. "Its like all we do is have sex." I said softly. "And I-" She stopped me. "You think I'm using you." She said looking away. "Lauren I-" She stood up. "How could you think that? Camila I would do anything for you. I came out to my parents because I wanted to be completely free from everything holding us back. But you think I'm using for sex? Really Camila. What would make you think that?" She said trying to stay calm. "Its all you ever want to do. You never want to just hold me and watch movies like we used to. Its like if I'm with you we have to have sex." I said not looking at her. "Camila why didn't you just say that. All you had to do was say hey Lauren can we not have sex tonight I'm not in the mode. Why would you let it go to your head that I'm using you.'' She feel to her knees. "I couldn't use you. It would kill me." She said tears streaming down her face. "Lauren please hear me out." I said and she just stood up when I touched her. "Don't. I think you should go home." She said and grabbed her keys from the bedside table. "Lauren please let me explain." I said grabbing the shirt and putting it on. "No. Not my cloths. Put on your dress from yesterday." She said and I put on the dress while she grabbed her favorite hoodie of mine and gave it to me. "Lauren don't do this." I said putting the hoodie on the bed. "No Camila. Why would you even think that? You know what I don't care. I'm taking you home." She said and walked out the room. I followed after her and we got into the car.

She sped off quickly. I was used to it by now but this time she was scaring me. Once we pulled into my house I was glad Dinah was gone. We walked into the house with Lauren practically running upstairs. She walked into my room and grabbed all of her beanies, shirts, pants, and everything she had left at my house. "Lauren please let me talk." I said and grabbed her hand. She flinched when I touched her and pulled her hand away from me. Her eyes where bloodshot from crying. "Don't fucking touch me." She said and ran out of the house. "Lauren!" I yelled and fell to my knees. I let the tears fall to the ground and I crawled to my bed. I feel into the covers on Laurens side. I cried into the pillow that smelled of her perfume and shampoo. I heard her tiers screech as she drove off making cry harder into the pillow.

I mustered the strength I had left to walk downstairs. Everything here reminded me of her. I saw the teddy bear she had given me yesterday ripped sitting on the floor. I walked over to it and picked it up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine from the back of the pantry and poured a large glass. I walked to the stairs and sat on the bottom step and cried sipping the disgusting wine. I heard a car pull into the drive way and I knew it wasn't Lauren. I could hear her car from 2 streets away and that wasn't her car. It was Dinah's. She walked into the house and when she saw me she ran to me. "Mila what's wrong?" She asked me taking the now empty from my hand. "I fucked up Dinah." I cried into her shoulder and balled her shirt into my fist. "What did Lauren do? I swear I will kill her." Dinah said and I cried harder at her name. "It wasn't her. It was me." I said and Dinah stood me up. "Come on hija." She walked me upstairs and toon me to my room. She grabbed a random shirt and sweats. I instantly remembered that shirt. It was the one Lauren loved me to wear. It was hers and she left it here. I cried more when I saw it but put in on anyways. I slide into the sweats and climbed back onto the bed.

"Mila what happened?" Dinah asked cuddiling me in her arms like Lauren always did when I was sad. "I'm so stupid. I fucked up. Everything was so perfect we where living a fairy tale but I messed it up." I cried into the pillow. She didn't say anything she just let me cry in her arms until I fell asleep.

-

I woke up to something hitting my window. I looked at my clock and saw it was 3:37. Who the hell is messing with me at 3 in the morning? I got up from the bed and walked over to it. I opened it slowly and looked down. "What the- Lauren." I said looking down at the love of my life. "C-camila. I'm sso-ssorry." She slurred out. I looked in her hands and saw a bottle of clear liquid. Around her where three empty cans on the ground. "Lauren what did you do?" I said and she took a swallow of the liquid. I shook my head and ran away from the window and downstairs. I walked outside and to where she was.

"Camzi!" She yelled drunkenly. "Shh." I said walking over to her. "Okay. But Camzi I'm so-sorry. I didn't mean it." She slurred out in a drunken whisper. I smiled and walked over to her. "Come on." I said helping her walk inside the house. "But you're mad at me." She said as I closed the door. "I yelled at you. I was being a meany head." She pouted making me smile. I knew she wouldn't remember this tomorrow due to her hangover. "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself for thinking so stupidly." I said in a whisper as we walked upstairs to my room. "I shouldn't of said those things." I said and she poked my nose making herself giggle. "Noo. I shouldn't of said that. I didn't mean it." She said and I opened the door. "I know you didn't." I said in a whisper. "Theres this is girl I know and she was being really nice to me. But I was a meany head. I have a-'' I stopped her. "Come on. Lay down." I said as I layed her on the bed and pulled off the leather jacket she had on. "You stink." I said shaking my head. "Beer and Vodka don't go together." She said and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I pulled off her shoes and threw them on the floor. "Ohh naked time!" She whisper yelled making me chuckle at her immaturity. "No. Its not naked time." I said and pulled off her shirt. "Its sleepy time." I added and she groaned. "Fine." She said and pulled me close to her. "Sleepy time." She said and held me against her body.

-

I woke up before Lauren did and I sat up. "Mila- when did she get here?" Dinah said glaring at Laurens sleeping body. "She was throwing stuff at my window at 3 in the morning. She was drunk." I said getting up slowly. "So you take off half her cloths and sleep in the same bed as her?" Dinah said and I shrugged. "I guess so." I said and her phone began ringing from her jacket. I picked it up from the floor and digged into the pockets. My hand slid into the right pocket first. I touched a small box and my eyes went wide. "What?" Dinah said and I shook my head reaching into the left pocket.

C: Hello
T: Camila! Is Lauren with you? She never came home last night. I've been calling her all night.
C: Yeah she's here. She's okay.

I went back to the right pocket and pulled put the small box. "Holy shit." Dinah said softly.

T: Okay good. Tell her I'll kick her ass if she does that again.
C: I'll tell her when she wakes up. Bye.
T: Bye.

I hung up the phone dropping the phone and jacket on the floor. "Dinah is this a-'' "What are you doing?" Lauren said sleepily from the bed. I turned around and her eyes went wide. "Fuck." She said when she saw the small box. "Lauren is this-" She jumped up off the bed and ran to the bathroom. "What the hell?" Dinah said confused. "Go look out my window." I said putting the small ring box down ans walking to the bathroom. I grabbed one of the rinsing cups from the counter and filled it with water. "Here." I said handing her the cup. She sat back on her knees looking up at me. She downed the drink and stood up. "I'm sorry." She said whipping her mouth. "For what?" I said scrunching up my nose at her smell. "For what I said and did. I didn't mean it at all. I know I didn't handle it right and I don't expect you to fall into my arms saying you forgive me. But I don't want this to actually be good bye." She whispered the last part.

"It never was." I whispered to her and kissed her forehead. "I ment what I said yesterday." She whispered looking up at me. "The drunk part. The rest I was being a meany head." She said smiling at me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and leaned in. "Wait no. You just threw up. I'm not kissing you." I said letting go of her. "Come on. We need to talk." I said and we walked out the bathroom and to my room where Dinah was now gone.