Things you (possibly) didn't know about my major OCs

Yeah, got bored once again. This quarantine is taking it's big toll mans-

But yeah! I figured it would be interesting to share author's facts about my different OCs to you guys who are interested!!

Let's get started!
(May be updated if I find more; I often wrote down ideas in a notebook, so if I find more, I will post them here.)

Angelica

*Angelica's name wasn't always Angelica. It was, during the original drafts, Angelina. However, Autocorrect kept changing it to Angelica, and I got tired of it, so I kept it Angelica. But I like the name, so no problems!~

*Angelica wasn't always going to be a villain. She was going to have her own story that followed her through Torren as the main protagonist from Insurgence, but I thought it would be the same boring and redundant story that's scattered across the internet, and that her being an villainous cult leader masquerading as a good guy would be more exciting.

*Angelica is loosely based on Mirai Nikki/The Future Diary's Yuno Gasai, Stephen King's Carrie White, and, more recently, sprinkles of Three Houses' Edelgard von Hresvelg.

*Angelica, actually, was going to have ombré hair; brown to gold, much like the original Silver art.

Aqua

*Aqua was originally an Espeon, making her original name Project: Espeon and Delphi instead of Project: Vaporeon and Aqua. However, it was later changed to Vaporeon because the little cutie deserves some love (and mERMAIDS-), the species of Espeon was handed off to her mother.

*Aqua originally looked and was VERY similar in concept to Azura from Fire Emblem:If/Fates. She also was going to have the ability to manipulate water with song instead of pure will.

*As of now, Aqua is loosely based upon The Little Mermaid's Ariel, The Island Princess's Rosella, and Sailor Moon's Sailor Neptune.

*Aqua originally was artificially made; her body sculpted and brought to life. However, I thought it would be more bittersweet for Aqua to find she had a family that she had to leave behind that were killed for her.

*Aqua originally followed Ash and the XYZ anime before I got bored of it, and decided to completely rewrite her story to what it is now; a mix of the anime, Adventures manga, and the games with a slight dark twist.

*Aqua originally wasn't tied to the Legendary Trio of Kalos.

Mercedes

*Mercedes's name was originally spelled "Mercades."

*Mercedes got her name from the series by writer Patrica Briggs, "Mercy Thompson Series" that I read back in middle school. The main character's name was Mercedes Thompson, and because I really liked the name, I chose it for Mercedes.

*Mercedes was originally going to be an ex-member of Team Flare that offered herself to be experimented on before they could create Aqua. This was later scrapped and given to Team Plasma in her Unova adventure.

*Mercedes was going to be a Ninetales. Not sure why this idea was scrapped anymore, but I'm guessing because I absolutely loved Minccino/Cinccino at the time, so I decided to change it. I'm not angry at my young self, however. I do think Mercedes is adorable.

*Mercedes is loosely based on Neon-Genesis Evangelion's Asuka Langley and Sailor Moon's Sailor Mars.

Soleil

*Soleil was originally intended to be not much more than a Saturday-morning cartoon villain. To be evil and not much else. However, I thought it would be way better for her to be a three-dimensional villain before being redeemed.

*Soleil's original name was "Cinder."

Soleil was loosely based on Twitch Plays Pokémon's False Prophet Flareon, Aladdin's Jasmine, and Tangled's Rapunzel.

Alithea (PMD)

*Alithea's original name was "Kitten."