21: Returned

Hey how about I just post a chapter at 1:25 in the morning. Yep, that makes complete and total sense

I can't sleep

help ;-;

Y/n was horrified when she saw Russia just standing in the doorway, staring at her. His expression was still firm, even as he locked eyes with her. 

Whatever he and China were saying was inaudible to her. She was too petrified to move. The betrayal she felt overwhelmed anything else. 

Y/n pushes past her exhaustion and starts screeching and struggling like never before. She feels herself being passed over to Russia, who then leans close to her ear and starts whispering. 

"Stop struggling, but act scared. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to get you out. I tampered with the outside lock just in case. But you have to be patient and not let him know," 

His hold is firm, but it isn't harsh or painful. Y/n realizes that even after what he had done to her, she still trusted and cared for him as a friend. 

Russia was going to help her, even after the h*ll he had gone through from hurting her. 

She stop struggling and does as she's told, still wearing a face of fear as tears stream down her face at full force. 

"S-Stop..." She whimpers. "L-Let me go...I t-trusted you!" 

"That was your mistake," Russia growls, loud enough for China to hear. 

"Y-You were my friend!" 

"Really? Is that why I smashed a beer bottle on your head?" 

Y/n chokes back a sob and stays quiet. 

"As much as I would like to stay here and watch you suffer like this, I can't let anyone get suspicious of me being gone," 

He drags her over to the cot and throws her down. Russia does it as carefully as he can without seeming shifty. Y/n's burst of energy ends, and she curls up where she is, still crying. 

The tall country gives her an apologetic look before turning back to China, who's watching them with a look of triumph. 

"She's just as weak as I remember," Russia says, glancing briefly at her again. 

Y/n was hurt at first, until she remembers the 'faking it' part.

"You'd be surprised," China chuckles, his injured hand twitching a bit. "But you're right, we should get you out of here before your family becomes concerned," 

Russia looks at her again before he walks out the door. 

The moment they're footsteps vanish, Y/n forces herself to sit upright. 

She's able to walk over to the door, taking extremely small steps since the cuffs still restrained the majority of her leg movement. Y/n leans against the door for a moment to catch her breath. Then, she throws herself against it. To her surprise, she heard a chain drop to the floor on the other side. 

She grabs the handle and turns it slowly, then pulls. 

The door opens. 

"You scared her bad," China remarks as he follows the taller country back out into the open warehouse. "What did you tell her?" 

"That's a secret," Russia tells him, glancing over his shoulder. As he does, he spots a striped figure moving behind the equipment. "But I have to admit, there is one secret that I should tell you now..."