"Life Changes And People Too"

Sana was sitting in a park in mohali, looking at his son playing on a slide. His governess Reshma was guiding her how to climb and slide down. His son was so beautiful. He will be four years next month. She had named him zorawar. She had loved this name and had wanted her son to be called by this name. Zoro was standing on the top of the slide.
Zoro: Ma dekho vaha pe. Ek bird ne nest banaya hai. Idhar aao na
Sana: Zoro mai to vaha nhi aa sakti na  baby. Aap batao konsa bird hai??
Zoro: Vo tailor bird hai.
Sana: Accha aapko pata hai bird ka naam??
Zoro: Ha hamari ma'am ne bataya tha.
Sana: Accha very good. Par ab aap niche aa jaao. Gir jaaoge. Aur hume chalna bhi hai na ghar??
    Zoro was a very obedient child. He never asked for anything or created any tantrums. She was very proud of him. He slid down and she caught him in her arms. He laughed aloud and she laughed with him.
Sana: Ab tum gaadi me bait ke apna sandwich katam karoge. Right?? Aur usse pehle apni hands santize karoge. Hai na??
Zoro: Yes Ma.
    He ran towards Reshma. Reshma was with her for past 3 years. She was a twenty five year old girl and loved Zoro unconditionally. They both walked hand in hand in front of her. She has to leave for Mumbai tomorrow.  Her new show has grabbed the no.1 position again and trp is still at its heights. She had brought Zoro to mohali, as she had promised him before going to Mumbai. They sat in the car. Zoro was sitting next to her in the back seat munching his sandwich.
Sana: Dheere dheere khau beta. Aap ne enjoy kiya??
Zoro: Jee Maa. Bahot enjoy diya. Aur humne aaj kitne toys karide na. Thank you Ma.
Sana: Hayee mera baccha. Welcome beta.
Zoro: Ab mai adi ko bataunga mere pass kitna bada panda hai. Usse bhi bada.
Sana: Accha thek hai ab apna sandwich finish karo. Aap thak to nhi gaye??
Zoro: No Ma. Zoro is strong.
Sana: Accha jee aap strong ho??
Zoro: Dekho??
    He held up his tiny hand trying to show his biceps. Sana laughed and kissed his head. She didn't knew she could love someone as she loves this little bundle of joy. He smiled at her and her heart skipped a beat. The smile which always reminded her of him and made her head spin.
    Sid came out of the meeting with the producers. The promotion of his upcoming films had started two days back and they were getting a tremendous response. He was expecting his film to be a super duper hit as his previous film. He had some suggestions for the producers and he was ademend on making it happened as he wishes. He came out of the building and sat in his car to go home.
Ma was sitting in the hall. He came and sat on floor and had put his head on Maa's lap. He felt so peaceful when he put his head there. Maa smiled and ran her fingers in his hair
Maa: Thak gaya??
Sid: Bahot
Maa: Kyu itna overburdened  kiya hua hai khud ko.
Sid: Karna padta hai Maa. Karna padta hai.
Maa: Par apne health ka bhi to khayaal rakha kar beta
Sid: Mai thek hu Maa. Bas aaj meeting thodi late chali to thoda stress feel ho raha hai
Maa: Kyu sab thek hai??
Sid: Sab thek hai. Muje meri baat manvani the kyuki muje laga mai sahi hu. Ab log muje ruthless samajte hai to logo ke sooch pe to mai zindagi bhar nhi chala.
Maa: In kuch saalo pe tu bahot badal gaya hai Siddharth.
Sid: Haalaat ne badal diya muje Maa. Haalaat ne.
Maa: Chal chod khaana lagau??
Sid: Nahi bhuk nhi hai.
Maa: Kuch to khaale. Mai fruits kaat ke bhejwati hu room me. Tu jaa fresh ho le.
Sid: Ok Maa.
     He left to his room. A tear fell from Maa's eyes. She went in the kitchen to cut some fruits.
    Sid went to the bathroom and stood under the hot shower. He felt his muscles relax under the warm water. What an eventful day. The producer has thrown a party tomorrow on the success of their film. The arrangements were complete. Parties didn't intrest him. But he had to attend this one as it was in celebration of his success. He came out of the bathroom changed into his shorts and t-shirt. Switched on the mobile. Was browsing through the Twitter. His screen filled with a face and caption read  "Queen of Hearts". He laughed aloud and Maa entered with plate of fruits in her hand.
Maa: Akela he hass raha hai?? Kya hua. Kya dekha mobile me
Sid: Kuch nhi Maa. Aise he.
    Maa saw her face on his mobile screen, but didn't say anything.
Maa: Chal mai chalti hu tu aaraam kar.
Sid: Good night Maa.
    Maa came out of the room and tears started flowing from her eyes. She didn't know when and how a genuine smile will come on his son's face. So much has changed in past five years. So much has changed since Sana left him.