Zoro Meets His Dad

Sana was waiting in the VIP lounge as flight for Amritsar was a little late. Sid was there too. He entered the lounge saw her and sat on the far end on a couch without acknowledging her. He was wearing glares. He didn't want anyone to see his swollen eyes. The flight was announced. He got up and left leaving Sana behind. They were  having seats next to each other. He requested the air hostess for exchange of seats. He sat on the other side and closed his eyes. He could remember the night she had removed him from her life five years back. He had felt like he has been used by Sana. She had left him for someone younger then him. He was devastated. Had drove home and cried in Maa's arms like a baby. Maa had insisted that she will go and speak to her. But he had taken a promise that she will never meet Sana again.
Sid: Maa aapko meri kasam hai. Aap usse kabhi nhi miloge ya baat karoge. Sana ab hamare zindagi me kabhi nhi aayegi.
He had vowed of never loving anyone in his life again. He had cried the last time over his lost love and then has been as rutheless as he can be in past 5 years. He tried to never think of her. But as much as he tried she would slip in his mind and increased his agony. He never talked about her. He avoided questions if asked about her in any interview.  He had grown successful and dangerous in these years. People thought he was heartless. And he maintained that image. He was quite all the time when he was home. He knew Maa was sad about it, so would try to be jovial in her presence. Maa knew he would fake it for her sake. His only friend at this time of pain and loneliness was vikas. He had confined in him. Vikas had wanted  to talk to sana, but Sid had stopped him and taken a promise from him that he will never speak to sana about him. Their matter is closed forever, he had said. Never did he knew at that time that he had a son with her.
    Sana was sitting near the window with a middle-aged women next to her. She closed her eyes. Zoro will be meeting his dad soon. She didn't knew how he would react. He missed having a dad. One day she went to pick him up from his school. He was not his usual self.
Sana: Zoro kya hua baby?? aap chup kyu ho??
Zoro: Maa jassie ke bhi papa hai, pinku ke bhi papa hai. Mere papa kaha hai??
    Sana was dreading this question since he was going to school.
Sana: Tumhare papa hai na.
Zoro: Hai?? Kaha hai??
Sana: Vo Poland me hai. Jaha tum born hue the na, vaha hai.
Zoro: Jassie ke papa to uske sath rehte hai. Mere papa kyu nhi rehte mere paas
Sana: Aapke papa ko bahot kaam hota hai na. Isleye nhi aa pata
Zoro: To vo muje kabhi nhi milne aayenge.
Sana: Haa aayenge na. Tum babaji se pray karo to vo zarur aayenge.
Zoro: Ab to mai roz pray karunga ke mere papa ko jaldi bhej do.
     She had spoken about Zoro's question to Shefali.
Shefali: Vo bada ho raha hai sana vo yeh sab to puchega he.
Sana: Ha school jaa raha hai dusre baccho ke papa ko dekhta hai, to uske mann me ab yeh aane laga hai.
Shefali: Tuje dar nhi lagta Sid ko pata chalega yeh sab to kya hoga
Sana: Bahot lagta hai yaar. Par shefali usse baccha nhi chahiye tha. Agar mai usse batati to ya to muje abort karne bolta, ya agar nhi bolta, to vo iss  bacche ko na chahte hue apna raha hota. Kyuki usne muje saaf saaf kaha tha ke use bacche ka distraction nhi chahiye tha. To mai kaise galat hu bata. Muje kabhi kabhi bahot pachtava hota hai. Par mai puri tarah se galat nhi the na.
Shefali : Ha vo to thek hai. Par pata nhi aage kya hone vala hai. Ab zoro ke sawal aur badege uske papa ke baare me.
Sana : Ha vo to roz pray karne laga hai ke uske papa ko jaldi bhej do.
     It seems Almighty  has fulfilled Zoro's prayer, she thought. They  reached Amritsar airport. Sana's car was waiting for them. He sat in the front seat with the driver. He didn't even want to sit with her, let alone talk to her. Her home was a half and hour drive from the airport. She was tensed and so was he. He didn't knew how he will feel or react when he sees his son for the first time. And she didn't knew how Zoro will feel when he meets his father the first time.   
    The car came to a halt and she got out of the car. Sid was feeling his heart beat faster and his hands and legs trembling. He got down too. She opened the gate and they both were standing in a big courtyard. Zoro came running in a red shirt and a blue denim jumper. His hair were thick and were all over the place. He had a super cute smile. Sid stood there mesmerized by the view. His son was the spitting image of him. He hugged  Sana
Zoro: Hi Maa. Aap to kal aane wali the na. Maine aap ka wait kiya
Sana: Haayee mere baccha. Sorry jaan Maa ko kuch kaam aa gaya tha isleye late ho gaya.
Zoro: It's ok Maa. Mai aur mamu ne bahot masti ke bahot enjoy kiya.
Sana: Accha to aapne muje miss nhi kiya??
Zoro: Kiya na.
Sana: Aapne breakfast kiya??
Zoro: Nahi kiya. Aap ka wait kar raha tha. Aap kara do please.
Sana: Accha thek hai meri jaan mai karaati hu.
    Sana parents and shehbaaz also came out. They were standing there watching them. Sid looked at his son with Sana and a pang of jealousy hit him. He would also have been this comfortable with his son. His son would have missed him if he was away for some days. He would have fed him at times with his hands. He would have watched him grow. This all has been taken away from him by this selfish woman. He will never forgive her. He was watching them both. Zoro looked up towards Sid. He then looked at sana with questioning eyes.
Sana: Zoro yeh mere ...
   Shehbaaz came forward at that moment and took Zoro in his arms and moved towards Sid.
Shehbaaz: Zoro, inse milo, yeh aap ke papa hai.
    There was silence everywhere. Sid was looking at him. He leaned to a nearby wall for support.  He had to control his emotions as he controlled his tears. He wanted to take him in his arms. Hug him. Kiss him. But he was afraid he may scare his son away. Sid looked at Shehbaaz for help. Shehbaaz understood his emotional trauma. Zoro was looking at Sid with curious eyes.
Shehbaaz: Zoro aapne pray ke the na babaji se ke aapke papa aa jaaye. To dekho papa aa gaye. Aap unse hath milaoge??
    Zoro shook his head in affirmation. Shehbaaz took Zoro to Sid. Zoro held his hand forward. Sid took his son's hand with his trembling one. Zoro smiled at him
Zoro: Hello papa.
    Sid couldn't form any words. Shehbaaz understood.
Shehbaaz: Zoro aap ander chalo ab. Aapne breakfast karna hai na. Thodi der me aapke papa bhi aap ke sath breakfast karne aate hai.
Zoro: ( looking at sid) Jaldi aana papa.